KiteLife Forum
  • Similar Content

• By happysuperbutton
      View Advert Looking for Vented Supersonic
      Hoping to add a vented supersonic to the bag. Probably interested in some additional spars too for the sail.
      If anyone happens to have one around not being flown very much, and wouldn't mind letting it go, hopefully also comforted to know that it will be put in good hands and given a lot of fly time and lots of love 🥰😍

Appreciate it lots, and thank you!
      Advertiser happysuperbutton Date 05/26/2020 Price Category Kites (Quad Line) Brand revolution Model supersonic vented  
    • By happysuperbutton
      Hoping to add a vented supersonic to the bag. Probably interested in some additional spars too for the sail.
      If anyone happens to have one around not being flown very much, and wouldn't mind letting it go, hopefully also comforted to know that it will be put in good hands and given a lot of fly time and lots of love 🥰😍

Appreciate it lots, and thank you!
    • By Corey Bell
      View Advert Quad Handles
      If anyone has some standard 13 inch laying around, I would be interested. Shoot me a price with shipping to 32931. Thank you
      Advertiser Corey Bell Date 07/22/2019 Price   Category Accessories Brand   Model 13”  
    • By Corey Bell
      If anyone has some standard 13 inch laying around, I would be interested. Shoot me a price with shipping to 32931. Thank you
    • By KAP Jasa
      Hi all!

Exactly one year ago we first let our blue Rokkaku fly with a camera suspended from it. We had so much fun flying, experimenting, learning ... It was a great year and we've compiled an article on Medium about kite aerial photography in general, with some thoughts, personal experiences, tips - and a lot of photos - hoping to inspire and popularize KAP.
      Every comment, suggestion  - and critique - is gretly appreciated ...  😉
  • Upcoming Events