KiteLife Forum

How good is your UPS Driver?

riffclown

I had a very cool experience today. I'm sitting in a local food court having  lunch with my wife and the UPS driver walks by (delivering to one of the embedded shops no doubt.)

A few minutes later he walks back by and tells me, "Hang on a minute, I have a package for you. You neighborhood is on my route today."  He walks out to his truck and emerges a few minutes later with my box of kite spars in hand..This driver also knows me because he also delivers packages to me at work. He drives by my flying field and has offered to deliver there if he has anything for me which you know of course would be just dandy with me.... He often remarks at how light my packages always are.

So the short version of this story is, I have an awesome UPS driver & I can finish the Spectrum Stack framing today.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I've been lucky enough to have a great UPS driver at my new house. Had to order tires and a TV and he put them around the side of the house behind my race car out of sight from the road. Left a note on the door for me.

As I live near a high school a few packages have walked away from my neighbors over the years.

Sent from my Pixel using KiteLife mobile app