KiteLife Forum

Prism 25th Anniversary Special Edition Quantum

JaseRicco

28 minutes ago, Mikelp3586 said:

Now just add the 75' tail! You'll love it even more

I certainly plan on getting the 75' tube tail by prism, just figured I'd wait and practice a bit more before I do. Heard a tube tail can make things a bit more difficult. But I do have a few of the 40' Nylon tails by Prism in various colors to match my kites. They are fun and mesmerizing to watch while flying.

I certainly plan on getting the 75' tube tail by prism, just figured I'd wait and practice a bit more before I do. Heard a tube tail can make things a bit more difficult. But I do have a few of the 40' Nylon tails by Prism in various colors to match my kites. They are fun and mesmerizing to watch while flying.

It makes it way more steadier I think. Not hard at all

Sent from my iPhone using KiteLife mobile app
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, windwarrior said:

Wait, there's different color versions of the S.E?

Not of the 25 year anniversary. There have been different special editions over the years, but the 25 Year Anniversary Special Edition only comes in the original Radian colorway. The Radian was Prisms first stunt kite..."the kite that started it all"

Not of the 25 year anniversary. There have been different special editions over the years, but the 25 Year Anniversary Special Edition only comes in the original Radian colorway. The Radian was Prisms first stunt kite..."the kite that started it all"

IMG_2154.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using KiteLife mobile app

13 minutes ago, JaseRicco said:

I sent you a pm

On ‎7‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 8:43 AM, Mikelp3586 said:

Quantum is one of my favorite kites

I agree!! Though I'm a bit biased given that the Quantum is one of only two kites I own thus far. But I love the size, I love the response I get when the wind kicks up a bit, and I love how smooth it fly's. Kudos to Prism