KiteLife Forum

Karma Flexifoil Stacker 8/14/17

drdemonx

My wife says if a kite comes in another has to go so today i am offering one of my personal favorite kites on a windy day a Flexifoil stacker it's compact and loads of fun. It is well loved in good shape and no repairs . Bright pink with green tips.

All you have to do to be entered to win is reply to the post titled **KARMA** and say “I’m in!”

I’ll give it 1 week, and then I’ll use the RNG to choose the winner. I’ll grab the post # (in the upper right corner) from your initial post to input. Only the first post where you join will count in the drawing. I’ll post the winner and ask them to PM me a shipping address.

Now here’s where the Karma comes in. IF YOU WANT TO JOIN TO WIN, YOU HAVE TO BE WILLING TO PAY IT FORWARD! . Then IT”S YOUR TURN! You must start a new post with the title just like this one.

anything outside the U.S we can work out shipping

drawing will end 8/14/17

sincerely

Jonathan

**KARMA**

And give something away! It can be a hat, a kite stake, a kite or anything kite related.

Some winners will give small prizes, and some will give larger, but it’s all about the giving.

Give away something that you would like to receive. 

When you do your random drawing, post the winner and ask them to PM you an address, and send out their prize! Now it’s their turn!

• Like 2

IMG_20170807_204232.jpg

• Like 1

Surprising.

This is one of the fastest kites in the world folks, the 4' stacker will fly when nothing else will on the upper end, also stackable (I had 7 together in '94)... Doesn't look like much just sitting, but I still two of mine and will never let them go. :) 

Gave it a bump on Facebook, hopefully some folks will realize what they're missing.

Can't go wrong Mike, 4' stacker is a hoot in big wind... Can even make it do barrel rolls by flying toward the top of the window. grabbing as far up both lines (together) as you can, pulling down to your knees and then letting go... Cycle that technique, and you can do multiples. ;) 

• Like 1

I had a couple of 4ft back in the late 80s/early 90s. One had a defect. Flexifoil replaced it with out any question what so ever,  immediately. Their quality is absolutely superior.

I also had several 6 ft which I stacked and really enjoyed the most.

I no longer have any of the 4ft or 6ft, but I do have a 10ft, which I have never flown. It was given to me, practically new.

GREAT KITES!

• Like 1

The other thing that's really fun with these 4' Flexi kites, fly one on like 40' lines and handle the lines themselves using your hands to "walk" up and down the lines, bringing the kite closer and further away... Saw Lee Sedgwick do this a few times, pretty fun stuff. :)

Thanks for all the congratulations. I do feel very happy about this one and generous, too. 

Carefully going over all the stuff I could give away that anyone might want.

I have kites, of course, but also very cool Chinese plate winders, eagle kites, stakes, tons of sewing and building stuff, unique fabric weights, fighter kites galore and hoop winders for them...And I make these spinning drogues that people seem to like. What do you people think?  What kind of give away would be attractive?

• Like 1

• John Barresi locked, unpinned and unfeatured this topic