KiteLife Forum
  • Video Tutorials

• Site Sponsors

• Similar Content

• By bsturmco
      View Advert OSKUSA Exodus Full Sail and Exodus Max Vented
      For Sale is an OSKUSA Exodus Full/Standard sail kite and an OSKUSA Exodus Max Vented kite. Both were bought in 3/2019 from Ocean Shores Kites. This is the newest version of these kites; check the logo placement on the top RH side of the sails. These kites have A-Holes instead of mesh on the leading edge. They also have Center T's on the leading edge to hold the vertical spars.  Both kites have Crystal T2 frames, come with a canvas bag, and include an extra endcap with bungee. The two kites are in excellent/great condition.
      Asking $275 for both, but am willing to sell them individually for $145 each. PayPal payment only. I will provide free shipping. Will sell to USA only.
      Please message me with any questions or additional photos. THX!
      Advertiser bsturmco Date 05/16/2020 Price $275.00 Category Kites (Quad Line) Brand OSKUSA Model Exodus  
    • By bsturmco
      For Sale is an OSKUSA Exodus Full/Standard sail kite and an OSKUSA Exodus Max Vented kite. Both were bought in 3/2019 from Ocean Shores Kites. This is the newest version of these kites; check the logo placement on the top RH side of the sails. These kites have A-Holes instead of mesh on the leading edge. They also have Center T's on the leading edge to hold the vertical spars.  Both kites have Crystal T2 frames, come with a canvas bag, and include an extra endcap with bungee. The two kites are in excellent/great condition.
      Asking $275 for both, but am willing to sell them individually for $145 each. PayPal payment only. I will provide free shipping. Will sell to USA only.
      Please message me with any questions or additional photos. THX!
    • By KAP Jasa
      Hi all!

Here is the footage of the first flight of our newest monster, a Giant Wiener Doggo Kite, designed and made by dr.agon.

The kite itself (with Caly the KAP dog appliqué) is 6 m by 1,5 m ripstop nylon, and the tail is 15 m by 3,6 m taft.
    • By maceyyy
      I am building a kite as a project for school, and I am wondering what would be a good tail length for a kite with a length of 28 inches and a height of 24 and a half inches. Any advice would be appreciated. 😀
    • By KAP Jasa
      Kite aerial photo of a cute little church of St. Volbenk (Wolfgang of Regensburg) near Zelše, Slovenia.

Could st. Volbenk be a patron saint of kite flyers? See the whole KAP session and learn more about the church and the saint on our KAP website!

• Upcoming Events