KiteLife Forum

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Video Tutorials

• Site Sponsors

• Similar Content

• By Erin
      I have a skytiger hi100 and I can't seem to get it to go to the top of the wind window.  It's been a number of years since I've flown, so any info would be helpful
    • By Geo
      No repairs or tears. In very good shape.  $500 for the 10 or will sell 2 separate 5 stacks for  $250 each.
    • By Flying Fish
      Hi all
      Looking for a Prism 4D in the older 'yellow' colour in good condition. As I'm UK-based, ideally one in Europe, to avoid high shipping costs and custom charges, but will consider US-based as well if the price is right. 

Cheers, Lex
    • By John Barresi
      Brand new condition, original custom colors, never flown except for the ST which has less than an hour of light use on it... My wife just doesn’t have time to fly, and we’re letting this set go to raise funds.

All three are yours for $999!
      Normal retail for the suite of three Djinn is $1155 - pick up / meeting welcome or I can also ship via Priority Mail (usually less than $15 in the US).
      Full set only, not willing to break up the set, price is firm.
      Full product info:
      http://kiteforge.com/products/djinn
      Facebook listing:
      https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/302154983761785/
    • By dhcostanza
      Recently emptied out my garage and found my old kite collection circa 2001-2003. Have a family now and don’t have the time or access to a good flying location. Listing the prism kites.  Pictures to follow.  Just attempting to gauge interest now. 

For sale prices on inquiry:
      1-illusion 2k- 2001 39 of 66- black white and purple  includes spoilers  
      1- prism ozone rainbow #2611
      1- prism fanatic red white blue from 2001 after 9/11
      1- prism eclipse grey white green #3210
      1 prism prophecy black and purple #756

• Upcoming Events