PDF

SOLD - USED 16 foot wingspan Force 10 dual line

SOLD

I dug this out today and remembered that we opened our show at Disney in 1989 with this Force 10 with a 100 foot tubular tail and towed behind a ski boat on the lagoon at Epcot Center.

It is definitely well used but still in rather good shape considering the number of times it was flown.  There is one wing batten that is missing the attachment bungee cord which can be easily repaired. (see photo)  The sail is still brilliant.  All the spars are in good shape and no rot on the bridles.  The cross strut cotter pins are a little rusty, but still fine.

I have know idea its worth, but I would be satisfied with $200 + shipping OBO.
Please someone let me know your thoughts on the price.  Not sure?

Force10_Dual_Line_16ft.jpgForce10_Dual_Line_16ft_Batten_Attch_Missing.jpgForce10_Dual_Line_16ft_CenStr.jpgForce10_Dual_Line_16ft_Wing_Tip.jpg

Force10_Dual_Line_16ft_Batten.jpgForce10_Dual_Line_16ft_CrossStr.jpg

Edited by PDF
SOLD
  • Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Video Tutorials

• Site Sponsors

• Similar Content

• By hapes
      On Monday night, around 6pm, my area had a microburst.  Our driveway isn't exactly graded properly, so a ton of water came into the garage.  The garage is attached to a workroom and my office in the finished basement.  Let's just say I need new carpet, and new paneling.
      However, in cleaning the workroom, my lovely wife made a discovery.  Back in like 1991 or 1992, she bought me a dual line kite (back when all I knew was the term stunt kite).  I flew it for a few years, then kind of dropped out of the kite scene because of whatever reasons.
      I bet you can see where this is going.  It's a Griffin III, I think.  8 foot wingspan.  I put it together to see it's condition.  The sail looks to be in good shape.  The struts seemed to be solid, though I didn't actually test it.  I think the bridle lines are not in good shape, there was a powdery residue on them.  No water got near the bag, so there's no damage from that.  I'm excited to get it in the air again.  

• By rustyk54
      I bought this kite a few years back with the plans to take kite flying to a different level .... due to life changes this kite was only flown once maybe twice.   It is in new condition.  I assembled the kite the other night and I had forgot just how nice a kite this is. 
      $325.00 plus shipping
      I have no strings to go with the kite  

• By PDF
      SOLD Superman ... 1 x USED TOTL Spin-off left
      The original Superman Spinoff.  I remember seeing Don and team at Wildwood, NJ perform an amazing number set to the Superman sound track.  This was one of those inspirational moments that helped me get to Disney.

Sail is still brilliant with one small puncture (see photo)
      I also have one more that is super faded that could be flown or kept as spare parts. Decided to hold on to the faded pink on left.

How about the Superman & faded on right for $200 + shipping OBO

• By PDF
      SOLD...
      65"H x 45"W - Big kite -12 - 22 mph if I recall.

This kite was only flown once at a special event.  Everything on it is in like new condition but for a small puncture (see photo).  
      What a kite!  What a site!  The rotation of the smaller inner box and the outer go in opposite directions.  I'm not sure who made it as the original bag is no where to be found as of yet.  Thinking Premier from years ago?

Asking $200 + shipping OBO

• By Airfx
      Vintage HQ Catalyst For Sale. 
      Fun kite with a flat sail. In pristine condition! These sold new for $225 back in the day.
      Wingspan: 90″
      Height: 38″
      Weight: 9.2 oz.
      Rated Wind Range: 4-20 mph
      Framed with G-Force 
      Asking $75 OBO including shipping in the US.

• Upcoming Events