KiteLife Forum

Corolla Quad Clinic (Apr 7-8, 2018) **SOLD OUT**

John Barresi

Join us for two full days of quad instruction on the beautiful shore of Corolla, North Carolina on April 7-8, 2018... We'll be covering everything from absolute basics (pure beginner) all the way up through advanced techniques as well as both introductory and advanced team flying that is proven to help your skills along much quicker while having a ton of fun at the same time in a very forgiving environment.

17855350_10208865290450446_5025457164184118377_o.jpg

Testimonials - http://tinyurl.com/jb-testimonials

http://kitelife.com/forum/store/product/73-corolla-quad-clinic-apr-7-8-2018/

Currently registered:

1. @esinger
  2. @Bill Clay
  3. Gina C.
  4. @Dave Schutsky
  5. Adam S.
  6. @Doug Coates
  7. @jsc2501
  8. @Mike Klaiber
  9. @David Coffey
  10. @Khal
  11. @ACrop
  12. @Cairncross

==

Ideal choice of equipment for this class is any model of Revolution 1.5 (includes EXP, SLE, B-Series, printed specials, etc) or similar "1.5 platform" models (like Phoenix, Freilein, Los Hermanos, etc) - we'll go through painless equipment set up, good tuning and all aspects of flight - the goal here is to demystify quad flying and set you up to win.

If you plan on trying out team flying, you'll need to also have a quality 120' set of lines in your bag.

Registration is $175 per person ($150 for KiteLife Subscribers) and includes full access to the clinic on both days (10a-4p)... Please note, there are ONLY 12 SPOTS left available and we expect them to fill up very quickly.

NOTE: We are unable to refund in the event of inclement weather, etc, but can provide full credit toward future KiteLife purchases.

If you're coming, we start the "Quad 101" portion of this class at 10AM SHARP on Saturday morning... It's jam packed with invaluable information and first time attendees are encouraged to consider attendance mandatory, countless details that add dimension to your set up and flight experience.

NOTE: We'll all meet at Flying Smiles Kites around 9am for a quick meet/greet, and to choose our flying site based on wind direction at the time.

If you are unable to make it by 9am, you can text or call me directly via 503-890-0280 to find out where everyone will be.

For anyone who needs equipment or parts while in town, you can get pretty much anything you need from the Cath and Eliot Shook at Flying Smiles Kites right there in Corolla, just a few minutes away from the field.

Hope to see you there!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

If you are on the fence about these clinics, it's amazing just flying with this guy. Getting instruction from him is just as enlightening.. And if you're not very careful, You'll have a ton of fun and skills you didn't know were possible..

(a few vids shot on site at Corolla Last year.)

• Like 3

Just under 2 months away.   Really excited to spend some time with JB and everyone.  Been flying alone way too much lately, could really use of some time with others that share the same kite affliction.

Kind of bum'd out that Scott can't make it, but I understand why.   

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, esinger said:

Just under 2 months away.   Really excited to spend some time with JB and everyone.  Been flying alone way too much lately, could really use of some time with others that share the same kite affliction.

Kind of bum'd out that Scott can't make it, but I understand why.   

Extremely Well Said.   We need someone to spend the week with us flying some Symphonies. The recent video has me pretty stoked. Make even me want to fly some team. Right now I know of four of the 2.2.4 owners and a total of 8 of the kites making the trip. (I'll have extras of course)

• Like 3

Can’t wait! Bringing kites to sell, Kites to fly, kites to learn a totally new thing and Kites for nighttime! So I am ready and tingling with anticipation in what I am going to learn this year! Got goals and a week to figure them out- “how sweet it is”!

Sent from my iPhone using KiteLife mobile app

8 minutes ago, Mike Klaiber said:

Can’t wait! Bringing kites to sell, Kites to fly, kites to learn a totally new thing and Kites for nighttime! So I am ready and tingling with anticipation in what I am going to learn this year! Got goals and a week to figure them out- “how sweet it is”!

Sent from my iPhone using KiteLife mobile app

@Mike Klaiber  OK, Off Topic.. What you selling?!!! (Need to figure out how much cash to bring)

• Like 1

Sent from my iPhone using [mention=10566]Mike Klaiber[/mention]  OK, Off Topic.. What you selling?!!! (Need to figure out how much cash to bring)

USAkites Quad Flag - replacing with another Ash, Rev 1.5, rev XX, rev 1.5 full vent with JB upgrades and autograph. Tensor 4.2 almost new.

I want to order 4 symphony 2.2.4 for school program. I am also putting some funds away for new JB set when they come available too. Plus anything that catches my eye. Have you flown a Fulcrum yet? Love mine but can have some pull to it.
  • Like 1