KiteLife Forum

Corolla Quad Clinic (Apr 7-8, 2018) **SOLD OUT**

John Barresi

36 minutes ago, esinger said:

Okay, well I really want a 120' dual line set of 100#. So what about one leg of the 240' quad set you have

Sent from my [device_name] using http://KiteLife mobile app

If you don't find what you are looking for by April, We'll work it out and make sure you are covered..FWIW, I'd rather pull fresh line off the spool. The 240 set was a bear to get equalized due to the length..

OK, before this goes any further. A quad set of 120' takes 486 feet of line. you only get 2 sets out of 1000'. and that leaves enough for an additional short set of dual lines. When Eric said 120' Dual I realized that IF I could swing that it would be about my limit.  I only have the one spool of 1000' that I purchased to make myself a few sets including a short set of 40ft and a 80ft.  I don't have enough to offer especially if 120' linesets are the desired length..  At this point, I'd say, check with Eliot or Kent as to availability of bulk line. I don't have enough to share that much and was considering loaning a set if needed. Sorry but this well doesn't have that much water. @esinger has dibs on a 120' dual set IF I can swing it.

Outside of that, Eliot or Kent are probably your best choices.. Skybond is getting hard to find. If you find 1000' rolls of 350# anywhere, PLEASE let me know.

• Like 2

@John Barresi Thanks for the heads up on 50# and 100# Skybond.   I'm going to call a couple of shops tomorrow and see what the availability is.   @riffclown if I can get hold of some bulk line from a kite shop, I'll be all set.  Thanks!

Just FYI, I'm considering getting a room at Owen's motel in Nags Head for Friday night,  I'd rather do that than drive Saturday morning from Greensboro to the clinic. 

• Like 1

$15 an hour?? Can we be them both for a couple hours on Saturday night, and maybe one court mid-week?
Sounds good to me! Maybe the person that has setup the rental can double check with the management company about hours available, fees, etc..

Sent from my [device_name] using http://KiteLife mobile app