KiteLife Forum

Corolla Quad Clinic (Apr 7-8, 2018) **SOLD OUT**

John Barresi

I received the number to call from Lynn and I spoke to them. Here's what I found out. The indoor courts are $40 an hour per court. They can be used from 8 am to 6 pm. Reservations are only accepted 24 hours in advance, no more than that. We're responsible to clean up and court prep afterwards

I can tell all the indoor flying I've been doing is helping my outdoor skills.   Yesterday I was flying dual on 80' lines and was able to do a 540.   Something I've never accomplished before.   Indoor is helping me get a better feel for line control and gives a pretty decent workout

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

One spot left - I grabbed one just now.  Hey all - long time no see.    I have a nice "high wind quad day" muscle burn and raccoon eyes from a good day at the Washington monument yesterday - had to polish my skills back up a bit to get ready to play with y'all.  

To chime in on recent comments - I too am interested in a bit of indoor time - but have no indoor kites.  Night fly - of course as long as I have any brain power.  

Happy to see the community thriving and excited.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hi all. So I’ve finally learned how to navigate this app and communicate for myself here! Ha ha! Up to speed. Adam and I are in for all of it … Daytime, indoor, nighttime, yes yes yes. April, Adam has a pretty solid case of the raccoon eyes from Sunday too ... A good reminder to pack sunscreen for this trip!

Sent from my iPhone using KiteLife mobile app

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...