John Barresi

Custom RevoPolo by PoloKites (2/15/18)

We're pleased to yet again announce the next prize being given away to our most appreciated supporters, the Kitelife Subscribers... For roughly 10 cents per day they play a major role in keeping KL growing in every way.

Your very own CUSTOM REVOPOLO, almost a $400 value donated by @Polo to celebrate the reopening of Polo Kites - the winner will be able to arrange their own colors in any style!

22791568_10155895439890680_7815448017214288169_o.jpg  25398026_10156039319865680_801923465282834311_o.jpg

This package includes your own custom designed kite and a sleeve!

==

Remember, you must have an active KiteLife subscription to be entered, but you can sign up here!

Odds of winning for this prize is currently 1/358, and will be drawn on Feb 15th, 2018!

Our thanks, and the very best to you... Let the drooling begin!

• Like 6

Wow Polo, this is awesome !!! If I win it can be any color as long as it has polka dorts :lol: I'll tire of this dort thing soon I hope. Just makes me LOL Every time I think about it. Ding ding ding.

• Like 3

A RevoPOLO would be an amazing kite for anyone. When I win, you may ask to fly MINE!

I'll probably say YES.

• Like 2

Thats very generous @Polo, I know I speak for everyone when I say thank you for an amazing prize.

Really, it's an honor to have you participating on the KiteLife forum. :)

As he said, work on your design ideas and SHARE them here!

• Like 3

Wee, wee on people who stomp on innovation for profit, We all benefit from honest competition in all things. Most of all the competitors :boxing:.

• Like 3

Ok this one definitely needs to be sent to Colorado. Western slope or Eastern, doesn’t matter. Good luck everyone.

Sent from my IPhone

• Like 4

What an amazing prize!!  Thank you Polo for your great generosity!  It will have a wonderful home on the NC coast.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Oh my! Awesome prize. I'm really drooling this time. @Polo thank you for your generosity. I think I'm going to go play with the colorizer now (even though I have other things I should be doing)

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Deke Haid said:

Here ya go, Brett (@Flight Risk). Colorizer is a LOT of fun

Revopolo_44P_UL_2017-12-26_19h00m13s.png

Cool Deke ! Very nice ! I hear Bob in the background... :blue-music:

• Like 2

This is flat AWESOME!!! Would be very privileged to fly something as beautiful as these can be. What a prize!! 

Revopolo_44P_HVTD_2017-12-27_08h44m14s.pngRevopolo_32P_VTD_2017-12-29_11h26m34s.png

Revopolo_32P_VTD_2018-01-10_08h40m16s.png

• Like 5

30 minutes ago, kevmort said:

Sadly I can’t use the colouriser on my iPhone emoji20.png

Sent from my iPhone using KiteLife mobile app

Hi kevmort,
The future version of the Colorizer (JS, HTML5 and SVG) is already under development to be compatible with all devices, but for now it takes a device with Flash Player. Usually a PC :)
I hope that you will quickly find the way to use the Colorizer and that you will show your creations :w00t:

• Like 1