KiteLife Forum

Custom RevoPolo by PoloKites (2/15/18)

John Barresi

Now listen to me, my polo-kite, go north, go north (from France) to your new home (here with me) - That's where your future lies (no, no, didn't mean to be possessive, you are perfectly free to fly with other kites as well) -  There is absolutely no reason whatsoever to to get on that yacht to cross that ghastly, terrible and dangerous deep Atlantic. 

Btw, the skills displayed in the video (in the first post and just above), it is puuurely in the kite, isn't it and will be shipped along with the kite:)?

• Like 2

Massive drum roll, sorry, sudden little boy duties here at home, all clear now...

Our winner, and near winners:

Screen Shot 2018-02-15 at 10.45.06 AM.png

Congratulations to #1470, @Nekoshi is taking home a beautiful custom order RevoPolo!

I'll let you and @Polo work out the details, just let me know if you need any assistance on either side. :)

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, John Barresi said:

Thank you @Polo, for making such a cool, special prize available to our members. Salute!

Thank you John for all the organisation ;)
And CONGRATULATIONS @Nekoshi :blue-grin::clap2:

Happy for you, can wait to see your "cat face kite" in the sky !...

Thank you all for your participation and to have make live this post with all your beautiful colorizations :artist:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Congratulations, Nekoshi. I see that you are in Illinois. What area are you in? Should you need a hand, PM me and/or get on the IKE forum. This is a truly great kite. Enjoy it.

However, it does not come with lines or handles, so if you need assistance with that let us know.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Lucky you !!! There is no doubt it's a treasure to treasure. Touched my first quads today. One was mostly black with some grey and light grey coloring. Stunned at how striking a mostly black kite could be. The pull to the dark side is getting stronger and stronger.  You ya lucky flier don't have to worry about it :D. Have a BLAST!!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, makatakam said:

Congratulations, Nekoshi. I see that you are in Illinois. What area are you in? Should you need a hand, PM me and/or get on the IKE forum. This is a truly great kite. Enjoy it.

However, it does not come with lines or handles, so if you need assistance with that let us know.

Thanks so much! PMed ya. I'll be around I'm sure. I'm pretty new to flying. This one won't be flown till I've gotten a chance to learn more. I just got my first rev (an EXP) for Christmas and it's been pretty cold so haven't had but a few flights so far. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Nekoshi said:

Thanks so much! PMed ya. I'll be around I'm sure. I'm pretty new to flying. This one won't be flown till I've gotten a chance to learn more. I just got my first rev (an EXP) for Christmas and it's been pretty cold so haven't had but a few flights so far. 

Yeah, connect with us IKE people.  I have a broken arm (4 places) right now so I'm not much good at showing anything, but maybe next month I'll be able to fly again.  Festival season will start up again soon enough.  . . . . . . typing with one hand is tiring . . . 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1