KiteLife Forum

First look!

John Barresi

• 1 month later...
19 hours ago, John Barresi said:

Going through one more set of rebuilds as we speak, quite a few changes after our test flights in SPI, needed a fresh start - hoping to sneak some more peeks early next month. ;)

Changing out the whatchamawhozit for a variable thingamajiggy? Oh, and I figured out the name. It's the hotel where the DJ's stay.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Take it easy and develop a well thought through and tested product. We can all(?) wait some time  - I'm sure there are some much needed DLK/QLK/SLK practicing  (there always is) and kite repairs/making to do in the mean time.

• 2 weeks later...

Like that color scheme a lot.Got a baby goose born April 20th and brought home April 22nd. Geese do not do good alone. They'll go dingy and get mean.  I really, really shouldn't admit this.Set up a pen for her in the TV room. At night I have to tuck her under my shirt. She burrows into my armpit and goes to sleep. It's extremely disgusting. I truly hate it :). Be another week before she has enough feathers to sleep on her own. 2 more before she can go out with the other birds. She's an American Buff IMG_20180504_194013081_BURST000_COVER_TOP.jpg  JB has been buff, buff, buffing the Dijjin. Me I've been buff, buff,buffing a Buff LOL. 

• Like 3

On 5/4/2018 at 1:42 PM, John Barresi said:

Major rebuffing done and new build in hand, just gotta adjust the bridle configuration and test thoroughly - cross your fingers for tasty footage during our trip to Japan, May 9-23. ;) 

Just send it to me. I'll bridle it and test it for you because you're too busy. You have lots of things to do. My address is . . . 

Oh, and I know the purpose/effect of the indent, and I won't tell anyone.

• Like 1