John Barresi

First look!

Question -- Will the Sync Bridle fit a 1.5 size kite? Will they be available soon? Are they set up to be adjustable? Am I asking too many questions? 

Yes, full size.

My goal is to open pre orders in late June, hopefully shipping in late July.

Yes, it is adjustable using the “limiter” leg of the bridle to change the core performance and sensitivity, separate from the forward / reverse ratio you tune in with the knotted leaders on your handles.

No, I’ll say when or kindly decline. :)

1 hour ago, John Barresi said:

Yes, it is adjustable using the “limiter” leg of the bridle to change the core performance and sensitivity, separate from the forward / reverse ratio you tune in with the knotted leaders on your handles.

Oh, yeahhhh. People are gonna like this and refitting other "quads". Have you considered a cross-limiter for the reverse legs of the bridle? Kind of like the cross-active bridle on a Gemini.

• Like 1

Considered, but I dont like connecting the right and left wings more than we already have, which is quite a bit more than the usual 3-piece “in front of the vertical” and “top cross line” affair.

With just enough personal flying ability to understand the flying in the videos I will humbly say it brought tears to my eyes.  Ah, the joy of understanding the beauty of superb controlled flight.

Thanks, SHBKF

• Thanks 1

Something about the djinn's shape and layout seems to be begging for a monarch butterfly inspired color scheme as one of the options.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using KiteLife mobile app

• Like 2

Also, was rolling my B today and found myself thinking: "sure hope that the djinn bridle rolls up nice like this.".

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using KiteLife mobile app

• Like 2