KiteLife Forum

Black L'Atelier Transfer XT.R

I bought this kite a few years back with the plans to take kite flying to a different level .... due to life changes this kite was only flown once maybe twice.   It is in new condition.  I assembled the kite the other night and I had forgot just how nice a kite this is. 

$325.00 plus shipping

I have no strings to go with the kite  

kite2.jpg

kite.jpg

kite3.jpg

kite4.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks Margon for your inquiry .... I have the original invoice for this kite and it is listed as the Transfer AT.R.  It is not an unleaded or vented.  The kite would be shipped with its original bag and a shipping box from a commercial shipper.  Thanks again.           

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By vnkite
      Here are kite photos that taken by fly-cam.
      They are "Dieu Sao", a Vietnamese traditional flute kite. Together with "Ao Dai", "Dieu Sao" is a word that not translated into English...

(See more at DieuSao.Com)
    • By vnkite
      If you are curious about Vietnamese kites, looking for Vietnam kite festival news etc., here's the link: https://dieusao.com
      It's the Vietnam Flute Kite forum. Though all members post articles and comments in Vietnamese, you may use Google Translation to understand their meanings.
      Have fun with kites world-wide!

• By vnkite
      Let's enjoy the most interesting shoots about kite flying...
      ... coming from Vietnam Kite community!
      The best video of kites ever, do you think so?
    • By bsturmco
      View Advert OSKUSA Exodus Full Sail and Exodus Max Vented
      For Sale is an OSKUSA Exodus Full/Standard sail kite and an OSKUSA Exodus Max Vented kite. Both were bought in 3/2019 from Ocean Shores Kites. This is the newest version of these kites; check the logo placement on the top RH side of the sails. These kites have A-Holes instead of mesh on the leading edge. They also have Center T's on the leading edge to hold the vertical spars.  Both kites have Crystal T2 frames, come with a canvas bag, and include an extra endcap with bungee. The two kites are in excellent/great condition.
      Asking $275 for both, but am willing to sell them individually for $145 each. PayPal payment only. I will provide free shipping. Will sell to USA only.
      Please message me with any questions or additional photos. THX!
      Advertiser bsturmco Date 05/16/2020 Price $275.00 Category Kites (Quad Line) Brand OSKUSA Model Exodus  
    • By bsturmco
      For Sale is an OSKUSA Exodus Full/Standard sail kite and an OSKUSA Exodus Max Vented kite. Both were bought in 3/2019 from Ocean Shores Kites. This is the newest version of these kites; check the logo placement on the top RH side of the sails. These kites have A-Holes instead of mesh on the leading edge. They also have Center T's on the leading edge to hold the vertical spars.  Both kites have Crystal T2 frames, come with a canvas bag, and include an extra endcap with bungee. The two kites are in excellent/great condition.
      Asking $275 for both, but am willing to sell them individually for $145 each. PayPal payment only. I will provide free shipping. Will sell to USA only.
      Please message me with any questions or additional photos. THX!
  • Upcoming Events