• Video Tutorials

• Site Sponsors

• Similar Content

• By hapes
      On Monday night, around 6pm, my area had a microburst.  Our driveway isn't exactly graded properly, so a ton of water came into the garage.  The garage is attached to a workroom and my office in the finished basement.  Let's just say I need new carpet, and new paneling.
      However, in cleaning the workroom, my lovely wife made a discovery.  Back in like 1991 or 1992, she bought me a dual line kite (back when all I knew was the term stunt kite).  I flew it for a few years, then kind of dropped out of the kite scene because of whatever reasons.
      I bet you can see where this is going.  It's a Griffin III, I think.  8 foot wingspan.  I put it together to see it's condition.  The sail looks to be in good shape.  The struts seemed to be solid, though I didn't actually test it.  I think the bridle lines are not in good shape, there was a powdery residue on them.  No water got near the bag, so there's no damage from that.  I'm excited to get it in the air again.  

• By KAP Jasa
      Kite aerial photo of a cute little church of St. Volbenk (Wolfgang of Regensburg) near Zelše, Slovenia.

Could st. Volbenk be a patron saint of kite flyers? See the whole KAP session and learn more about the church and the saint on our KAP website!

• By KAP Jasa
      Hello everyone!

We are two kite aerial photography enthusiasts - Janez and Saša -  from Ljubljana, Slovenia.

We would like to present you our just-launched, brand new kite aerial photography website!

All our adventures, mishaps, discoveries, stories and beauty from the air in one place, with info on KAP equipment, kite types, rigs and cameras, plus tips on how to do KAP science, and some links. 

Every visit, critique, comment and suggestion is greatly appreciated :-)

Thanks and have a nice day!

KAP Jasa

• By mystainedskin
      New 
      Kite only (no lines and handles)
      Revolution SuperSonic $225 shipped
      Link to photos: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1G4Pl3bcDXe7-IZp7XPsZoE1vthgQAcg8?usp=sharing

• By PDF
      SOLD
      I dug this out today and remembered that we opened our show at Disney in 1989 with this Force 10 with a 100 foot tubular tail and towed behind a ski boat on the lagoon at Epcot Center.

It is definitely well used but still in rather good shape considering the number of times it was flown.  There is one wing batten that is missing the attachment bungee cord which can be easily repaired. (see photo)  The sail is still brilliant.  All the spars are in good shape and no rot on the bridles.  The cross strut cotter pins are a little rusty, but still fine.

I have know idea its worth, but I would be satisfied with $200 + shipping OBO.
      Please someone let me know your thoughts on the price.  Not sure?

• Upcoming Events