John Barresi

Indoor Dual Line Tutorials

Freaking awesome progression today my brother. šŸ¤˜

https://www.facebook.com/kelly.hemphill.96/posts/1580464255365172

https://www.facebook.com/kelly.hemphill.96/posts/1580465685365029

The contrast from Jennaā€™s video earlier (not shareable, a-ok) is breathtaking. :)

• Like 3

I'm in the same boat as Sparkie which makes it even more important to understand the designs and their intent.

Yeah, I have no real talent for that kind of detail andĀ have to comeĀ at it the other way, feeling my way through until the information reveals itself. lol

A welcome nudge, uploading as we speak - forum topics will auto populate as each tutorial is ready and available. Thank you! :)

Sent from my iPhone using KiteLife mobile app

They look good, but that wasn't the place I was thinking.Ā 

You may want to update the other videos page to point to that forum, or have more links.Ā  It is rather outdated.Ā 

• Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Video Tutorials

• Site Sponsors

• Similar Content

• By John Barresi
      Wow, just wow.
      Ā 
    • By John Barresi
      *****EVENT CANCELED*****
      This workshop is specifically tailored for first time, beginner and intermediate quad fliers who want to try their hand at team flying - if you're able to launch, hold a basic upright hover for a few seconds, fly a little left, a little a right and back down to the ground (land), you're ready for this class!

It is strongly suggested that you have attend (or have attended) one of our past Quad Clinics or Rev 101 sessions, as there is key equipment knowledge (set up, etc) that really should precede team flying.

Fliers MUST bring 120 ft lines to participate, as team flying requires everyone to be on matching length lines.

Registration is $175 per person ($150 for KiteLife Subscribers) to participate over the full weekend of learning.

Schedule is 10a-4pm on both Saturday and Sunday.
      ==
      KiteLife Subscriptions -Ā http://join.kitelife.com/
      ==
      Fliers bring their own equipment, and we do generally break for lunch in the middle of the day - DO bring some rain gear in case we get sprinkled on.
      Ā 
      Before then, I strongly encourage you to browse these FREE video tutorials for some pre-workshop study...
      Hope to see you there!
    • By kiteman36
      I am selling my 2005 Synergy Zero Wind Great Deca Indoor Quad Kite. It has never been flown and is in perfect new condition. It is my understanding that Guildworks is either no longer making these or at the least it is very difficult to get one. When I purchased mine back in 2005, I had to wait over six months for delivery. I am taking offers at this time. Look for my other listings on this site for a Synergy Deca 15 (new condition, test flown twice, and same year), as well as these other kites that are also in new condition. I have a Benson Airbow quad kite, a Revolution Indoor quad kite, a White Bird Firebird single line kite and a White Bird dragon single line kite.

• Upcoming Events