KiteLife Forum

Sky Dog starter package! (Apr 20th, 2018)

John Barresi

• 3 weeks later...

If you don't want the stigma for 4/20, you can move it two days earlier to my birthday.  In that case you can just send it my way without the drawing, no need for giftwrap. 

The thing I love most about foils is when a stranger asks if they can fly I can hand over the lines with no worries about abrupt unplanned landings.

STIGMA!!! Oh my foul, foul unfair advantage to Frob. Good wishes and happy birthdays give an unfair Karmatic edge. Yeah, well alright happy early birthday Frob. I got married on March 23rd uhh let's see, err 1,2 3,  uhh okay many years ago and Frob joined the forum on March 23rd.My 2nd grand son born on April 18th. If there is a karma war starting here in fairness to others  we should both have JB withdraw our numbers cause one of us has to be a shoe in. You go 1st and truuust me I'll go 2nd :devil:.

Careful of that, you may jinx it so Kent & Daelyn from A Wind of Change will win. They've got a kite store so they don't need it.

Those of us with the birthdays need it.  It can be my precious birthday present.  

• 3 weeks later...

If you fly that foil with some music in your ears avoid whatever those emojies are playing. Whew tried to keep up but after 5 minutes I was gassed. I guess it's some kinda speed metal or wicked fast blue grass. Whatever it is be careful flying your new kites to it. Might pull something. Enjoy your prize :clap;.