We're pleased to yet again announce the next prize being given away to our most appreciated supporters, the Kitelife Subscribers... For roughly 10 cents per day they play a major role in keeping KL growing in every way.

Repeat of our March drawing, identical package!

Three brand new digitally printed performance (quick dry) shirts in Large size (almost XL fit) each with the following graphics:

1. Kite Forge (small breast logo, large back logo)
  2. Team KiteLife (small breast logo, large back logo)
  3. JB / KiteLife (small JB breast logo, large KiteLife logo and more on back)

IMG_2505.JPG           IMG_2506.JPG

Total prize value around $80, I do apologize for not having sizes available to choose from, these are left over from an earlier order as these are what I wear when I'm out "working" in the field(s). :)

==

Remember, you must have an active KiteLife subscription to be entered, but you can sign up here!

Odds of winning for this prize is currently 1/359, and will be drawn on Apr 20th, 2018!

Our thanks, and the very best to you... Let the drooling begin!

• Like 1

Sweeeeeet!
Second chance for swag!

I'm in.

977 let's go!

Sent from a Galaxy 8 Far Far Down Under.

• Like 1

Like! Round 2....

Island Life | UFUV

• Like 1

Second drum roll of the day, here we go... :big_band:

The three performance shirts are going home with subscriber #1300, congrats to @FranckPG!

• Like 2

Congrats and...

REPRESENT!!!

Sent from a Galaxy 8 Far Far Down Under.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Video Tutorials

• Site Sponsors

• Similar Content

• By bbailey49
      Alright Karma friends, in order to celebrate Valentine's Day in KiteLife fashion, this drawing is going to spread some kite love.  The lucky winner will get a $40 gift certificate from the kite shop of their choice (spreading the love to the folks that feed our need) and a 1 year subscription to KiteLife, either a renewal or a new subscription for the winner or gifted to a friend (gotta send some love to @John Barresi who makes all of this possible).  
      PAY CLOSE ATTENTION, BECAUSE I'M THROWING IN AN ENTRY TWIST!!!!
      To enter post "I'm in" or some variant thereof PLUS tell me why you love kites.  
      The RNG is going to choose the winner at some point on Valentine's day and I'll accept entries right up until the drawing.
      +++++++
      Some rules and guidelines:
      Don’t play unless you’re willing to put up a prize and ship it to whoever wins.
      Shipping is paid by the original poster, the winner pays nothing. Be prepared to ship your prize anywhere in the lower 48 US States. Sorry, but due to shipping costs, we really have to limit this to the lower 48 US States.
      RULE CHANGE (7/31/2014): Members from Canada, Alaska, and Hawaii are welcome to enter the Karma drawings provided they are willing to pay half of the Karma prize shipping cost. The method and timing of the payment will be agreed upon between the two parties after the drawing for a particular prize.
      You can choose the length of the giveaway, but keep it between 1 and 2 weeks.
      Try to ship the prize promptly. You should be able to ship it within a week, but if you can’t, PM the winner and let them know. Sometimes life gets in the way! This whole thing works on the honor system so if there are any problems shipping or receiving a prize, it needs to be worked out between the two parties. Don’t forget…Karma!
      This isn’t a competition, but feel free to be generous! If you can only put up a hat, or a tail for a stunt kite, great! If you have something in your kite bag that you never fly and would be willing to ship, that’s great too. Either way, the people that join to win it will appreciate it.
      When you receive your prize, post a thank you to the thread where you won it. 
      The thread will be locked after that point so the new **KARMA** stays above it.
      Good luck, and have fun!

• By John Barresi
      Hi all,
      It's high time Team KiteLife had our own logo...
      To that end, I'm officially opening up a new logo contest and giving away some cool stuff to whoever submits the winner!
      My teammates @Flight Risk (Brett), @mystainedskin (Scott) and @windpoacher (Eli) will also be reviewing and commenting.
      =======
      Prizes (goes to one winner):
      5 year KiteLife subscription (new or renewal - $164.75 value) B2 sail (lightly used, no frame - $199 value)
      That's right, over $360 in prizes will go to one lucky winner!
      =======
      Guidelines, art ideas:
      Aesthetic style should be sporty, or a little edgy Does not need to resemble the main KiteLife logo Include 4 pilot silhouettes (quad / dual / quad / dual) No actual kites in the art, just pilots, text and... ? Does not need URL in the logo (will add as needed) 1x1 (square/round) or 3x2 proportions (like a business card) 4 color maximum Useful but not required:
      Vector art (like Adobe Illustrator) Both light and dark background versions For some inspiration, you can look at our existing web presence:
      http://teamkitelife.com http://facebook.com/teamkitelife =======
      How to start?  Easy!
      Just upload your design for review here in this topic, can be fancy art or even a photo of a napkin sketch, although "ready to print" type art will naturally get the most attention.
      There is no deadline for this drawing, it will run until we select a winner.
      Thanks in advance, can't wait to see what all you creative folks come up with!  
    • By mystainedskin
      Well....a lot of you have probably heard the news. For those that have not..what better place than here.
      It is official!
      A new pack of pilots forming a team of which the likes have never been seen!
      Team KiteLife
      John Barresi
      Scott Benz
      Eli Russell
      Brett Marchel
      Be sure to stop by the FB page and show us some love if you have not already. https://www.facebook.com/teamkitelife/?fref=ts
      Also the first performance booked and ready for action.
      https://www.facebook.com/events/1016068875103542/
      Enjoy the fun along with us! Look forward to sharing the sky in your neck of the woods soon
    • By mystainedskin
      Getting back in the groove of things....

• Upcoming Events