KiteLife Forum

Power Sled Addiction

KiteKouple

There’s just something amazing about setting out 500 lb line on a 36 Sled. 7 sleds & 1 foil and counting... They just keep coming in after a kite shop visit...

Anyone else feel the same?

Island Life | UFUV | Kite Life Subscriber 1482

• Like 1

Yes, 250 low end and safe would be 500. ( I fly tons of laundry) I prefer to shop local and have B&S on SPI, TX. Online brand for me is Premiere Braided they have the 250/500ft and 500/500ft.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, TeamVee said:

They just keep coming in after a kite shop visit...

Anyone else feel the same?

Sleds? Yeah, I live with a family of sleds. There are some that live upstairs in a closet, the rest live in the basement. They are a reliable group, and can go from "in the bag" to "ready to fly" faster than Clark Kent could become Superman. I try to make sure they get plenty of exercise, and they seem happiest when lifting something. Since everyone can't fly at the same time, I have to rotate who gets to go to the park. If I don't, one of them might get disgruntled and start corrupting the deltas. And I don't need that to happen. ...again. 

For the record, I love all the sleds equally. And I'm not just saying that because there is one in the room with me now.

• Like 3

I’m tearing up with joyful ness, laughter and smiles at your post Kansas Flier....My goodness.... HUGE SMILE! It’s a family event for me if one comes out to play... They ALL want to come out... and it’s a two hour ordeal with setup.

• 2 weeks later...