John Barresi

Kaiju video contest! (Apr 1-22, 2018)

Congratulations to all!  I seem to be too shy to even have a video of any my kite flying efforts.  Don't know if I'll ever participate but I sure enjoy the spectating.  I might have a chance to be an also ran in the kite collecting category though.  SHBKF

• Like 2

6 hours ago, SHBKF said:

Congratulations to all!  I seem to be too shy to even have a video of any my kite flying efforts.  Don't know if I'll ever participate but I sure enjoy the spectating.  I might have a chance to be an also ran in the kite collecting category though.  SHBKF

You and I need to get together and make a video. Should be hilarious. We could do an instructional video about the importance of having at least two dozen kites on the field at all times.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Video Tutorials

• Site Sponsors

• Similar Content

• By John Barresi
      Hi all,
      It's high time Team KiteLife had our own logo...
      To that end, I'm officially opening up a new logo contest and giving away some cool stuff to whoever submits the winner!
      My teammates @Flight Risk (Brett), @mystainedskin (Scott) and @windpoacher (Eli) will also be reviewing and commenting.
      =======
      Prizes (goes to one winner):
      5 year KiteLife subscription (new or renewal - $164.75 value) B2 sail (lightly used, no frame - $199 value)
      That's right, over $360 in prizes will go to one lucky winner!
      =======
      Guidelines, art ideas:
      Aesthetic style should be sporty, or a little edgy Does not need to resemble the main KiteLife logo Include 4 pilot silhouettes (quad / dual / quad / dual) No actual kites in the art, just pilots, text and... ? Does not need URL in the logo (will add as needed) 1x1 (square/round) or 3x2 proportions (like a business card) 4 color maximum Useful but not required:
      Vector art (like Adobe Illustrator) Both light and dark background versions For some inspiration, you can look at our existing web presence:
      http://teamkitelife.com http://facebook.com/teamkitelife =======
      How to start?  Easy!
      Just upload your design for review here in this topic, can be fancy art or even a photo of a napkin sketch, although "ready to print" type art will naturally get the most attention.
      There is no deadline for this drawing, it will run until we select a winner.
      Thanks in advance, can't wait to see what all you creative folks come up with!  
  • Upcoming Events