KiteLife Forum

Widow NG Special

KiteKouple

Finally had some flight time! Broke out the Widow NG and with lots and lots of help from Bill Doan (B&S Kites - SPI, TX) I minimized the crashes and learned how to launch, spin, land and fix the WNG. Going out again today without the tail for some more flight time and new maneuvers. I'm also breaking out the I.T.W. Zodarion for some flight time.

IMG_1936.png

• Like 2

I thought the Zodarian would be faster. Funny how much I liked the noise in the Widow ng when I started. Kinda depended on it when trying not to crash was up most on my mind. Now I seem to like the soft hiss with a tight leech line. Widow Maker makes a lot less noise. Thought it would have a similar roar. I perceive it as faster but could be the lighter touch and more precise sharper turns. By the time I get enough hours to discern the difference most of my recollections of the Widow ng will be filled with nostalgia LOL. Will be fun to do a side by side comparison one day.

• Like 1

Went to B&S today and brought in the Zodarion for a checkup .. All good to go after some adjustments (Kite is over ten years old)! Looked at the Magnum and walked out with another 36 Sled :rolleyes: (yeah it's an with addiction). I'w working my way into the Magnum...

IMG_3572.jpeg

IMG_1936.gif

• Like 3

• 1 month later...