KiteLife Forum

Make tax day a little sweeter... 4-17-2018 Karma... Something different, a Prism Kite Banner...

RobB

I would like to offer something up that's a little different, something people wouldn't think of buying on their own, but maybe everyone might 'want'...

I don't remember where I got the Prism Kite banner, but it's kinda cool to put out on the field to mark your 'spot'.

This package is kind of long, so if the winner is outside of the continental 48, we'll have to negotiate shipping. For example, the last time I shipped a 'long'  package to AUS, the shipping was $110 !

The banner & pole are folded down to ~5 feet, but might still be an issue outside of the lower 48.

Same Kamra rules...

*Boilerplate*...

Some rules and guidelines:

Don’t play unless you’re willing to put up a prize and ship it to whoever wins.

Shipping is paid by the original poster, the winner pays nothing. Be prepared to ship your prize anywhere in the lower 48 US States. Sorry, but due to shipping costs, we really have to limit this to the lower 48 US States.

RULE CHANGE (7/31/2014): Members from Canada, Alaska, and Hawaii are welcome to enter the Karma drawings provided they are willing to pay half of the Karma prize shipping cost. The method and timing of the payment will be agreed upon between the two parties after the drawing for a particular prize.

You can choose the length of the giveaway, but keep it between 1 and 2 weeks.

Try to ship the prize promptly. You should be able to ship it within a week, but if you can’t, PM the winner and let them know. Sometimes life gets in the way! This whole thing works on the honor system so if there are any problems shipping or receiving a prize, it needs to be worked out between the two parties. Don’t forget…Karma!

This isn’t a competition, but feel free to be generous! If you can only put up a hat, or a tail for a stunt kite, great! If you have something in your kite bag that you never fly and would be willing to ship, that’s great too. Either way, the people that join to win it will appreciate it.

When you receive your prize, post a thank you to the thread where you won it. 

The thread will be locked after that point so the new **KARMA** stays above it.

Good luck, and have fun!

List of Entrants...

#1- @jeepinjeepin

#2- Mike Klaiber

•  

P1070746.JPG

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I second the fact it's a great way to mark your spot. I have an OzFeather banner and it gets out whenever we go to a park or beach.

Great offering.

Sent from a Galaxy 8 Far Far Down Under.

Well, it's looking like I should just box this one up and send it down south... I thought the banner would be more popular. That's OK... saves time dealing with the RNG.  8)

Well, I'll get this done before I head off to bed... I'm sorry this drawing didn't gather the interest of my drawings in the past, I thought there were more Prism-heads here. Anyway... here it goes...

Looks like #2- Mike Klaiber  is our winner...

Congratulations ! Let me know where to send this l-o-n-g box.

RNG.jpg

• Like 2

• riffclown locked and unpinned this topic