wtodd2020

Prism Micron Blue - Karma 5/17/18

This is my Karma pay-it-forward kite for a giveaway.

This is a Prism Micron Blue Kite.  I flew it once.  It’s a cool little kite. 

prism-kites-micron-p7-product-blue_2278_800x600.jpg

Description

His teeth are bright in a silly grin. His head swivels endlessly, chasing his darting eyeballs. He’s the pilot of our world-famous Micron, the smallest, fastest little sport kite this side of the Milky Way. He’s got a lot of hours in his logbook before he masters this little rocketship- it’s definitely NOT for beginners! “Like a bumblebee on amphetamines!” one pilot wrote.

The Micron comes with Dyneema lines and flight straps all ready to go in a snap-top sleeve. There’s also a long matching tail. Use it. It’ll help you keep track of that little speedster in the sky.

I will draw for the kite on Thursday May 17, 2018

If you are interested please put ”I’m in” on your reply to this post.

Thanks and Good Luck to all.

==

Same Karma rules...

*Boilerplate*...

Some rules and guidelines:

Don’t play unless you’re willing to put up a prize and ship it to whoever wins.

Shipping is paid by the original poster, the winner pays nothing. Be prepared to ship your prize anywhere in the lower 48 US States. Sorry, but due to shipping costs, we really have to limit this to the lower 48 US States.

RULE CHANGE (7/31/2014): Members from Canada, Alaska, and Hawaii are welcome to enter the Karma drawings provided they are willing to pay half of the Karma prize shipping cost. The method and timing of the payment will be agreed upon between the two parties after the drawing for a particular prize.

You can choose the length of the giveaway, but keep it between 1 and 2 weeks.

Try to ship the prize promptly. You should be able to ship it within a week, but if you can’t, PM the winner and let them know. Sometimes life gets in the way! This whole thing works on the honor system so if there are any problems shipping or receiving a prize, it needs to be worked out between the two parties. Don’t forget…Karma!

This isn’t a competition, but feel free to be generous! If you can only put up a hat, or a tail for a stunt kite, great! If you have something in your kite bag that you never fly and would be willing to ship, that’s great too. Either way, the people that join to win it will appreciate it.

When you receive your prize, post a thank you to the thread where you won it.

The thread will be locked after that point so the new **KARMA** stays above it.

Good luck, and have fun!

• Like 1

If I was in it might be considered hoarding....but another blue one would fit in, hmmm.    SHBKF

now_eight_Microns.jpg

• Like 2

Alright, I'm in. C'mon everyone, let's get this ball rolling. 

@SHBKF you know you want in. That blue one in the back is looking pretty lonely. 

• Like 1

On 5/13/2018 at 11:56 PM, dragonfish said:

Alright, I'm in. C'mon everyone, let's get this ball rolling. 

@SHBKF you know you want in. That blue one in the back is looking pretty lonely. 

He’s missing a second orange and red as well...

Hello everyone,

I'm not gonna draw today.  I'm going to give it some more time to see if anyone else wants in.  If no one else wants in then I will drop this post.  I will give it one more week.  The new drawing date will be Thursday May 24, 2018.

3 hours ago, wtodd2020 said:

Hello everyone,

I'm not gonna draw today.  I'm going to give it some more time to see if anyone else wants in.  If no one else wants in then I will drop this post.  I will give it one more week.  The new drawing date will be Thursday May 24, 2018.

What? Force @SHBKF in and draw from the 3.

As I missed one of the "I'm in" posts, I apologize.  There is still only two posts that actually say "I'm in".  SHBKF's post doesn't state that he is in, there for I will give it one more day.  I will draw 5 PM PST May 18, 2018.

Thank you

Hello, I’m In. It looks really fast.  Nice Kite

• Like 1

Hello everyone.  It’s 5 o’clock somewhere.  Time to draw for the Prism Micron Blue.  We have four people who have stated the “I’m in” phrase.  Remember if you win you are to host the next give away.  Good Luck all.

1 – jeepinjeepin

2 – dragonfish

3 – LeeBB

4 – Sonex128

Here are the results from Random.org:  #3.

The winner is LeeBB

Thank you for all that signed up to win!

Congrats LeeBB

Random Number.jpg

• Like 1

Wow, I just Told My Wife About This, We are very Proud to have Won this Beautiful Kite.  We look forward to finding somethings   for our Karma Forward .  As some would know I’m just starting and I’m greatly humbled By this site and I appreciate everything 

• Like 1

Ok Here Is What I’m going To do For My Pay it forward.  I’m Having to step outside the rules by one rule only.  My pay it forward will be something that you will Fly of course, something that will be very fun Indoors and It’s Brand New never used , its Hobby Grade , it’s a spare.  That’s all I’m going to tell at the moment.  As soon as This Karma contest is complete I’ll post my Karma forward. I hope y’all get excited, I would, I’m getting excited about giving it away.  Cheers 

Congratulations, Lee. Now you can compare. You will immediately notice the difference in speed between different sizes of sport kites. 

Spank it well.

LeeBB's drawing is posted. I'm logging this one down. Congrats and thank you for keeping the karma going.