KiteLife Forum

Premier 19 ft Delta

• 2 weeks later...
Guest LeeBB

Very Nice Indeed Breezin.  What’s the color scheme, You might try getting a picture of the unroll kite.  How come you never flew her, Too many kites to get around to them all? Wish I had that Problem, Soon I’m sure.  

Got less now than I did in Jan 😊.Got hurt real bad in 2012. Last Oct I was looking for a cheaper durable kite for my grand kids when they come to visit. Seen a bad ass dude in a wheel chair flying a duel and was totally inspired. Kiting for me started as rehab and is now much, much more. The rehab is working. Stronger then I've been in a long time. Can even dog trot to the kite a bit after a crash.Really got into the swing of it in Nov. and I get to fly just about every day. Got a pretty big yard so it's just a short walk to the flying field.Got a 8.8 meter to learn to buggy. Put it up twice and it was more than I could handle without proper training. Sold it.Got this for family gatherings and it's just so cool seeing tricksters flying with a big single flying along with them. RobB videos are a fine example. Started to put it together and wow another way to much kite for me to handle right now.There are so many cool aspects of kiting. I want to experience as many as I can and I keep losing focus . Cart before the horse so to speak LOL. Can't really get a good pic without it being assembled. Lots of 19 ft kite pics on the web.

Guest LeeBB

It’s a huge Kite, I just now looked them up, Wow, These would be really Nice flown along in the background like you said , Wow.///  Hope Your coming along GodSpeed on your recovery and My Sympathy out to you Brother.  

• 2 weeks later...