KiteLife Forum

Hi all!

I'm back!

For those of you who used to frequent the Internet in ten years or so ago, you might remember the aerialis.com website; your front door to kiting on the internet. 🙂

Life takes its turns and for quite some time my kites were stuffed away in the basement. My website was also put on hold and not updated anymore. Recently my life took a new turn making an opportunity to dig out the kites and play around on the 'net once again.

My website - AERIALIS Kites - is not going to be like the old one, but more like a blog-thing with updates every now and then. Please drop by - http://kites.aerialis.no/ - and have a look!

My kites have left the cardboard boxes and found a place in the kitebags again. Ready to haul the to-go bag and go to a local field (much) more frequent than the for thelast years.

Well, that's plan A anyway. So... See you around, on a field or on the internet.

Yours in kiting!

Sven A. 🙂

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
I remember your old page, along with Kitelife, it was one of the pages that got me started on this journey. I think I remember a photo contest from the old page...
Yeah, those were the days!
BTW I'm currently re-publishing quite a few of the old articles on the new website. Hope you like them!

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using KiteLife mobile app

• Like 1