KiteLife Forum

Karma - Prism Synapse or The Kite Shoppe $50 Gift Certificate (6/14/18)

Sonex128

Here is my Karma Pay It Forward giveaway.

$50 The Kite Shoppe gift certificate

- or -

Brand new Prism Synapse 1.4m parafoil.

178BB962-B64F-42F6-9853-41AC34243D8D.jpeg 147D2E48-DEB0-4253-BFB7-8F468E80A9C8.jpeg

I’m new to kiting so kite will ship to you from Amazon.

Please post “I’m in” to be entered into the drawing.

Winner will be chosen on June 14.  Winner will pick which of the two prizes they prefer.

Brian Bland

==

Some rules and guidelines:

Don’t play unless you’re willing to put up a prize and ship it to whoever wins.

Shipping is paid by the original poster, the winner pays nothing. Be prepared to ship your prize anywhere in the lower 48 US States. Sorry, but due to shipping costs, we really have to limit this to the lower 48 US States.

RULE CHANGE (7/31/2014): Members from Canada, Alaska, and Hawaii are welcome to enter the Karma drawings provided they are willing to pay half of the Karma prize shipping cost. The method and timing of the payment will be agreed upon between the two parties after the drawing for a particular prize.

You can choose the length of the giveaway, but keep it between 1 and 2 weeks.

Try to ship the prize promptly. You should be able to ship it within a week, but if you can’t, PM the winner and let them know. Sometimes life gets in the way! This whole thing works on the honor system so if there are any problems shipping or receiving a prize, it needs to be worked out between the two parties. Don’t forget…Karma!

This isn’t a competition, but feel free to be generous! If you can only put up a hat, or a tail for a stunt kite, great! If you have something in your kite bag that you never fly and would be willing to ship, that’s great too. Either way, the people that join to win it will appreciate it.

When you receive your prize, post a thank you to the thread where you won it.

The thread will be locked after that point so the new **KARMA** stays above it.

KiteLife is not responsible for exchanges of information and interactions between members, please be kind and treat it like any classifieds or online transaction.

Good luck, and have fun!