KiteLife Forum

Kite Bag

fgsnyder

Guest LeeBB

Maybe Look Into A roll Up Fishing Rod Bag, The type that your rods are on the inside protected.  I use one of these type bags for My 2 Kites.  I’m absolutely sure that It would hold Just about anything you wanted to carry with you.  There’s also a assortment of compartment that do come in handy for your extra stuff.  Hope this helps.  

With that many different kite types - I might consider a snowboard bag. Dualies are usually pretty long, unless you break down the LEs every time. So they dictate length. Revs are fairly short and narrow when rolled up. Foils are kind of odd shaped if I remember, but should fit. 

There are pockets inside and out for all the accessories.

• Like 2

Also depends how much you want to spend on it. I have a bag to hold everything that is not a quad -- under $20. The bag that holds my quads -- $200. Depending on needs and preferences you're ANYWHERE in that range as far as cost is concerned. I would recommend something long and cheap to start with until you can see in which direction your kite arsenal is headed, and how and where you might travel with them. Hard cases are an option -- most people will have at least one canvas roll-up.

• Like 1

Way I saw it, buy a bag that protects 10 quads, and easily carried, with line sets, handles and other quad gear versus $200ish spent on another kite... man what a bag! Love mine and thanks John for the recommendation- it’s not hard sided but you have that covered.
  • Like 4

• 1 month later...