KiteLife Forum

WindPowerSports

Nicolas

Hello,

I have just one question on WindPowerSports shop...

Is it reputable ?

I ordered my rev 1.5SLE from them 3 days ago. Corey from WPS told me he had the color on stock and will sent it to me ASAP.

But now, I have just received this email from him.

Nic,

I had your kite put aside ready to ship.

Yesterday when I went to pack it, it wasn't there.

I can only assume someone sold it while I wasn't looking.

I've already contacted Rev and another is on the way.

I am quite embarrassed.

I apologize for the delay.

Corey

Do you think this is OK ?

Thanks for your "help".

Nicolas

Hello Nicolas,

While I have never made a purchase from WindPowerSports, I have met Corey Jensen when he was an announcer in years past at WSIKF (Washington State International Kite Festival). Corey has been involved in kiting for over 20 years and in kite sales for at least 7 years to my knowledge. From what I know of him, I would consider him highly reputable, and no, I'm not saying this because we share the same last name!

Sit tight, I think Corey's email was totally sincere and honest.

Ed Jensen

Well,

I still not have any news from windpowersports ;)

2 emails today and no answers.

I think that I will be on vacation without my rev kite :)

I Hope I'm wrong and I will receive my kite soon (10 days before leaving).

Please corey, do not forget me.

Nicolas

• 2 years later...
Hello,

Is it reputable ?

I ordered my rev 1.5SLE from them 3 days ago. Corey from WPS told me he had the color on stock and will sent it to me ASAP.

Nic,

I am quite embarrassed.

Corey

Thanks for your "help".

Nicolas

Is anybody else waiting for kites from this shop. I placed an order for my first Rev 1.5 SLE nearly 18 weeks ago. After no sign of the kite after 6 - 7 weeks, I started

sending emails. I got a reply stating that there was an employee problems and that my kite would be posted out immediately. I've waited another 5-6 weeks and still no sign.

I've been sending emails for the last 2 weeks, and all I get when I phone is an answering machine.

I've placed other orders with several other shops in the USA using USPS Express delivery. I received tracking comfirmation both from USPS directly, and the retailers.

All goods arrived within 5-7 working days. The order I placed with windpowersports was also for USPS Express delivery. I've received no tracking information whatsoever.

I've seen a post on the revolution forum by someone who had difficulties with windpowersports with a delivery back around April/May, the reason given was that there was a backlog problem.

If this is the situation with my order, then I think I should have been notified of the expected delay and given the option to cancel the order.

I am now awaiting a refund. I will let you know how I get on.

Regards,

Mick

Hello,

Is it reputable ?

Nic,

I am quite embarrassed.

Corey

Thanks for your "help".

Nicolas

Is anybody else waiting for kites from this shop. I placed an order for my first Rev 1.5 SLE nearly 18 weeks ago. After no sign of the kite after 6 - 7 weeks, I started

sending emails. I got a reply stating that there was an employee problems and that my kite would be posted out immediately. I've waited another 5-6 weeks and still no sign.

I've been sending emails for the last 2 weeks, and all I get when I phone is an answering machine.

I've placed other orders with several other shops in the USA using USPS Express delivery. I received tracking comfirmation both from USPS directly, and the retailers.

All goods arrived within 5-7 working days. The order I placed with windpowersports was also for USPS Express delivery. I've received no tracking information whatsoever.

I've seen a post on the revolution forum by someone who had difficulties with windpowersports with a delivery back around April/May, the reason given was that there was a backlog problem.

If this is the situation with my order, then I think I should have been notified of the expected delay and given the option to cancel the order.

I am now awaiting a refund. I will let you know how I get on.

Regards,

Mick

Just "Google up" COREY JENSEN" and over the years he has been Nuttin' but the best for so many of us here in the kiting community...and with that in mind, hopefully...I am certain Cory will make every effort to corrrect that problem.

Corey to some folks may appear to be a "Wild-n-krazeeeee Guy" but always has every kiters best interests at heart.

post-3459-1221063586_thumb.jpg