KiteLife Forum

How and why

Breezin

Here's something kinda silly that might be fun. Name 5 of your favorite movies that illustrate your perception of how and the reasons why you fly. Clockwork Orange, Natural Born Killers, Fried Green Tomatoes, Something About Winn Dixie and Princess Bride. Yeah I know to much time on my hands. Interpret my choices as you will. It's a Catch 22 (one of the funniest movies ever)kinda thing 😈

• Like 1

Monthy Python and the Holy Grail, M*A*S*H, My Cousin Vinnie, The Hunt for Red October, and One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest. 

(And you thought you were crazy? Not even close! Benny and Joon belongs somewhere on that list too.)

• Like 2

Wife's a nurse. Calling her Nurse Ratchet does not go over well 🤐 Look sweety it's a really good deal. Are you crazy? You don't need another blankity blank kite. Stooopidly I reply "Well don't go all Nurse Ratchet on me". Then ducking I grab my pillow, blanket, kitty cat and haul ass to the couch.It's really not that bad but I have to be very, very careful. VERY!!!

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

So I put all this into a program. Mind Altering Deficiencies(MAD). Results of testing concluded all participants who go 1 week without anything kite related  have an abnormally high propensity towards grumpiness.To be approached gently with slight caution.