Breezin

How and why

Here's something kinda silly that might be fun. Name 5 of your favorite movies that illustrate your perception of how and the reasons why you fly. Clockwork Orange, Natural Born Killers, Fried Green Tomatoes, Something About Winn Dixie and Princess Bride. Yeah I know to much time on my hands. Interpret my choices as you will. It's a Catch 22 (one of the funniest movies ever)kinda thing 😈

• Like 1

Monthy Python and the Holy Grail, M*A*S*H, My Cousin Vinnie, The Hunt for Red October, and One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest. 

(And you thought you were crazy? Not even close! Benny and Joon belongs somewhere on that list too.)

• Like 2

Wife's a nurse. Calling her Nurse Ratchet does not go over well 🤐 Look sweety it's a really good deal. Are you crazy? You don't need another blankity blank kite. Stooopidly I reply "Well don't go all Nurse Ratchet on me". Then ducking I grab my pillow, blanket, kitty cat and haul ass to the couch.It's really not that bad but I have to be very, very careful. VERY!!!

• Like 3

On 7/2/2018 at 12:53 PM, Breezin said:

Name 5 of your favorite movies that illustrate your perception of how and the reasons why you fly.

2001. Airplane!. Gremlins. The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly. Manos, The Hands of Fate.

• Like 3

Matrix, The Game, What the Bleep Do We Know, Guardians of the Galaxy and Indiana Jones Temple of Doom. :)

• Like 2