• Video Tutorials

• Site Sponsors

• Similar Content

• By rustyk54
      I bought this kite a few years back with the plans to take kite flying to a different level .... due to life changes this kite was only flown once maybe twice.   It is in new condition.  I assembled the kite the other night and I had forgot just how nice a kite this is. 
      $325.00 plus shipping
      I have no strings to go with the kite  

• By PDF
      SOLD
      I dug this out today and remembered that we opened our show at Disney in 1989 with this Force 10 with a 100 foot tubular tail and towed behind a ski boat on the lagoon at Epcot Center.

It is definitely well used but still in rather good shape considering the number of times it was flown.  There is one wing batten that is missing the attachment bungee cord which can be easily repaired. (see photo)  The sail is still brilliant.  All the spars are in good shape and no rot on the bridles.  The cross strut cotter pins are a little rusty, but still fine.

I have know idea its worth, but I would be satisfied with $200 + shipping OBO.
      Please someone let me know your thoughts on the price.  Not sure?

• By Airfx
      Vintage HQ Catalyst For Sale. 
      Fun kite with a flat sail. In pristine condition! These sold new for $225 back in the day.
      Wingspan: 90″
      Height: 38″
      Weight: 9.2 oz.
      Rated Wind Range: 4-20 mph
      Framed with G-Force 
      Asking $75 OBO including shipping in the US.

• By John Barresi
      May 3rd at 5pm-6pm PST (8pm-9pm EST)
      Please consider yourself cordially invited to a group chat with all four members of Team KiteLife:
      John Barresi ( @John Barresi ) Scott Benz ( @mystainedskin ) Eli Russell ( @windpoacher ) Brett Marchel ( @Flight Risk ) Team members will be on hand to answer ANY and all questions you might have about dual, quad or performance flying, including the many odd topics enjoyed by them like dogstake, indoor, team flying, etc... We're an open book, pick our brains, we're happy to help!
      Chat will be here - http://kitelife.com/forum/direct-line/
    • By John Barresi
      Hi all,
      Super stoked to announce that Team KiteLife will be returning to the SPI Kite Festival in February!
      Thursday, Feb 2 evening: Indoor show (tickets available at B&S Kites) Fri/Sat, Feb 3-4 all day: Outdoor festival
      ==
      Additionally, we'll be offering TWO separate workshops / clinics / classes on Sunday Feb 5th!
      These are fun and educational workshops covering the most important aspects of dual or quad line kite flying and we do cover a lot of important fundamentals in the starting presentation of each class, so please be on time.
      If we have full classes would mean one instructor for every 2.5 students over the course of three hours, with four instructors rotating through the class... That's a ton of personal, one-on-one time with experienced fliers.
      Included for each discipline:
      Basic introduction to kite types and bridle / tuning Field-proven techniques for setting up and breaking down your gear Basics of flight posture, body, hands and feet, as well as line tension Training with an instructor on your own kite(s), building your skills FYI, you CAN register for both dual and quad line classes if you fly both styles!
      Please note, kites are NOT provided.
      ==
      NOTE: The sign up links below will NOT work on Tapatalk or the KiteLife App, you must use a normal browser (mobile or desktop).
      ==
      9am-12pm: DUAL LINE Instruction (10 students max) $50
      Tickets - http://kitelife.com/forum/store/product/41-tkl-clinic-spi-dual-line-feb-5th-2016/< 1 hr lunch break >
        1pm-4pm: QUAD LINE instruction (10 students max) $50
      Tickets - http://kitelife.com/forum/store/product/43-tkl-clinic-spi-quad-line-feb-5th-2016/ ==

RSVPs for Dual Line (6 spots open):
      @chucka @DebMo @GammoRay @revaholic RSVPs for Quad Line (8 spots open):
      @chucka @GammoRay @revaholic
  • Upcoming Events