KiteLife Forum

Drop Kick by Elliot

23 hours ago, Edmond Dragut said:

i tried Mark, in any leaders setup is doing the same thing at the edge of the window. i think is because of the shape and from the bridle witch is not at the end of the spare, is somvere at 5-6 inches inside of the sail 

You could try to connect the lower attachment points of the bridle to each other with some string that is shorter than the normal distance between them to bring the brake lines closer to the middle of the kite. 

you read my mind, this is what i did today but no different results. i will add end caps and modify a 1.5 bridle because spares are 40 inches and leading edge 80. kite is flying nice in middle of the window when the sail is full loaded but is becoming twitchy on the edges. Rev bridle i hope to keep the sail more "load" especially if is at the ends of the sail not in.

nah, the frame is the problem. is way to ridgid, is like you fly a piece of plywood. the only "belly" is on the sail by stretch not because the frame is flexing. that is making at the edge of window when the wind is catching the back of kite to flip the outside spare and bowtie. also because the frame is not stay flexed and fast respond (of the frame) to fly leading edge up is making the kite to start vibrate. i will try at one point to use a more flexible leading edge and see if the fly is improving, till then i do not recommend this kite not even like a novelty