KiteLife Forum

Brasington Stealth Delta Workshop

photomom

Last weekend I attended a kite building workshop lead by Robert Brasington.  Over the two days I completed building a Stealth Delta kite.  It was a great weekend learning his techniques for building and spending time with other kite builders and friends.  I also purchased the kit to make the Brasington Batty Boy train.  That will be my winter project.  If any of you get a chance to attend one of Robert Brasington's workshops, jump on it.  No matter how experienced you may or may not be, it will be worth it.

IMG_0001.JPG

• Like 2

I went as well and had a really good time.   I was probably the least experienced kite builder there and managed to make a good looking kite.

I plan on attending the next workshop thats offered.   Robert is an awesome instructor

Stealth Delta 2.jpg

• Like 2

I’m itching to start making my own kites. Not sure where to start tho... My mom is bringing me one of my grandmother’s old sewing machines (she made draperies for a living). Not sure if it will be good for sewing nylon and poly... I’d love to attend a Robert Brasington workshop someday!

Sent from my iPhone using KiteLife mobile app