KiteLife Forum

Pro Kites USA?

freepistol

Does anyone know anything about Pro Kites USA ?  I had some correspondence with them a while back and I ordered a Revolution kite back on July 13, 2018.  They do not have a contact telephone number and they do not answer emails.  Their website says they are moving their warehouse and orders will be shipped on July 27, 2018.  In a perfect world that would take care of it.  I am feeling uneasy about this.  If I lost $175.00 it isn't the end of the world, but I was hoping I was worried for nothing?

Thanks,

DLB

Hot as hell here down on the border! 110 degrees F yesterday broke the record by 6 degrees!

https://www.prokitesusa.com

• Like 1

I have never personally done business with them, but just looking at their website and the fact that they show interest in upcoming festivals and other kite-related events, I believe they will follow through with no issues. 

• 4 weeks later...

Hi FreePistol,

I just saw this thread and wanted to personally apologize for the delay with this order. We ran out of the specific color you ordered and had to bring more in stock. By the time the shipment arrived we had some planned warehouse changes, which further delayed the order. I sincerely apologize for this perfect storm of delays. Upon checking into the order I do see that the kite was delivered and I hope you are enjoying it!

Please let me know if you have any issues and if there is anything I can help you with please let me know!

Thanks

Brendan

Pro Kite USA

• Like 2

• 8 months later...

I am going through the same thing right now. Order placed on the 17th of april at 7:04am, 3 kites ordered one for my grand son for his birthday. Just got an update of partial delivery. My reflex is backordered I guess. The 2 day shipping was refunded but still quite slow on shipping. I would think they need to update their stock on the website, if they don't have my color I could have chose another one.   A phone contact would be nice as well. It would make people feel a little more easy.  

Partial deliveries and drop shipping on the rest are fairly common at all small stores, not just kites. Sometimes Revolution (and other kite manufacturers) don't have something on stock, either.

It sounds like they sent an email to tell you about the backorder and shipping refund, but yeah, probably a phone call would be even better.