freepistol

Pro Kites USA?

Does anyone know anything about Pro Kites USA ?  I had some correspondence with them a while back and I ordered a Revolution kite back on July 13, 2018.  They do not have a contact telephone number and they do not answer emails.  Their website says they are moving their warehouse and orders will be shipped on July 27, 2018.  In a perfect world that would take care of it.  I am feeling uneasy about this.  If I lost $175.00 it isn't the end of the world, but I was hoping I was worried for nothing?

Thanks,

DLB

Hot as hell here down on the border! 110 degrees F yesterday broke the record by 6 degrees!

https://www.prokitesusa.com

• Like 1

I have never personally done business with them, but just looking at their website and the fact that they show interest in upcoming festivals and other kite-related events, I believe they will follow through with no issues. 

Hi FreePistol,

I just saw this thread and wanted to personally apologize for the delay with this order. We ran out of the specific color you ordered and had to bring more in stock. By the time the shipment arrived we had some planned warehouse changes, which further delayed the order. I sincerely apologize for this perfect storm of delays. Upon checking into the order I do see that the kite was delivered and I hope you are enjoying it!

Please let me know if you have any issues and if there is anything I can help you with please let me know!

Thanks

Brendan

Pro Kite USA

• Like 2