KiteLife Forum

• Similar Content

• By bsturmco
      View Advert OSKUSA Exodus Full Sail and Exodus Max Vented
      For Sale is an OSKUSA Exodus Full/Standard sail kite and an OSKUSA Exodus Max Vented kite. Both were bought in 3/2019 from Ocean Shores Kites. This is the newest version of these kites; check the logo placement on the top RH side of the sails. These kites have A-Holes instead of mesh on the leading edge. They also have Center T's on the leading edge to hold the vertical spars.  Both kites have Crystal T2 frames, come with a canvas bag, and include an extra endcap with bungee. The two kites are in excellent/great condition.
      Asking $275 for both, but am willing to sell them individually for $145 each. PayPal payment only. I will provide free shipping. Will sell to USA only.
      Please message me with any questions or additional photos. THX!
      Advertiser bsturmco Date 05/16/2020 Price $275.00 Category Kites (Quad Line) Brand OSKUSA Model Exodus  
    • By bsturmco
      For Sale is an OSKUSA Exodus Full/Standard sail kite and an OSKUSA Exodus Max Vented kite. Both were bought in 3/2019 from Ocean Shores Kites. This is the newest version of these kites; check the logo placement on the top RH side of the sails. These kites have A-Holes instead of mesh on the leading edge. They also have Center T's on the leading edge to hold the vertical spars.  Both kites have Crystal T2 frames, come with a canvas bag, and include an extra endcap with bungee. The two kites are in excellent/great condition.
      Asking $275 for both, but am willing to sell them individually for $145 each. PayPal payment only. I will provide free shipping. Will sell to USA only.
      Please message me with any questions or additional photos. THX!
    • By Paramedic
      View Advert 3 Rev kites and accessories lot
      Price Drop!! from $680 to$600.
      This is for a lot of 3 quad Rev kites and some miscellaneous accessories. One of the kites has been used and shows normal wear and tear. The other two kites have been assembled. One was flown a couple of times, the other was only assembled. You can see more photos here:  http://www.oscarcortez.net/site/rev-kite
      The lot includes:
      1 set strong rods (frame)
      1 set ultralight rods
      1 set p2x camo rods
      1 set p300 black rods
      1 set p400 camo rods
      1 set handles with cd in bag
      1 set handles
      2 string sets laser pro gold
      2 string sets shanti ski bond
      A variety of bridles and more repair parts. 

If you need more photos please let me know. I can no longer fly this type of kites due to an injury. I am asking $680 for everything. I take paypal as payment only. Shipping is free to 48 states. Outside of US the buyer pays. Its a great deal with some extras in it. I am selling it as a lot and not as individual items.

Thank you,
      Oscar Cortez
      Semper Fi

Advertiser Paramedic Date 04/08/2020 Price $600.00 Category Kites (Quad Line) Brand Revolution Model Barresi 1.5  
    • By Paramedic
      Price Drop!! from $680 to$600.
      This is for a lot of 3 quad Rev kites and some miscellaneous accessories. One of the kites has been used and shows normal wear and tear. The other two kites have been assembled. One was flown a couple of times, the other was only assembled. You can see more photos here:  http://www.oscarcortez.net/site/rev-kite
      The lot includes:
      1 set strong rods (frame)
      1 set ultralight rods
      1 set p2x camo rods
      1 set p300 black rods
      1 set p400 camo rods
      1 set handles with cd in bag
      1 set handles
      2 string sets laser pro gold
      2 string sets shanti ski bond
      A variety of bridles and more repair parts. 

If you need more photos please let me know. I can no longer fly this type of kites due to an injury. I am asking $680 for everything. I take paypal as payment only. Shipping is free to 48 states. Outside of US the buyer pays. Its a great deal with some extras in it. I am selling it as a lot and not as individual items.

Thank you,
      Oscar Cortez
      Semper Fi

• By Exult
      During December I’ve attended two indoors model aircraft events at an indoor football field (“soccer” to you over there). One of the kites in the image required much footwork – guess which one.
      More reading in https://kitelife.com/forum/blogs/entry/350-attending-indoor-model-aircraft-events-–-the-setting-of-a-goal-with-a-deadline/ .
  • Upcoming Events