KiteLife Forum

B-Series VTD package (9/25/18)

John Barresi

We're pleased to yet again announce the next prize being given away to our most appreciated supporters, the Kitelife Subscribers... For roughly 10 cents per day they play a major role in keeping KL growing in every way.

B-Series VTD, roughly a $350 value and no longer manufactured by Revolution as of 2017!

Revolution-stunt-kite-b-series-red-black.jpg.2c3845e929494fbac13908451da69eb8.jpg

This package includes a VENTED sail, 3 and 4 wrap frames, adjustable handles, DVD and kite sleeve!

NOTE: Primary color of the kite in this drawing is RED and BLACK on a VENTED SAIL...
This is regular (factory) model, it is not a Pro by Bazzer, but will still provide excellent flying for whoever wins this.

You can sign up here.

Odds of winning for this prize is currently 1/375, and will be drawn on Sep 25th, 2018!

Our thanks, and the very best to you... Let the drooling begin!

• Like 8

Maybe it was updated, but the text looks like the retail RTF package:  This package includes a VENTED sail, 3 and 4 wrap frames, adjustable handles, DVD and kite sleeve!

Not my favorite colors, but it would certainly get some love.  Pick me!

13 hours ago, frob said:

Maybe it was updated, but the text looks like the retail RTF package:  This package includes a VENTED sail, 3 and 4 wrap frames, adjustable handles, DVD and kite sleeve!

Not my favorite colors, but it would certainly get some love.  Pick me!

RTF would include lines. Mental connection with the kite usually doesn't work for me, but hey, if this one has what it takes to do that, then . . . . . . yeah, I gotta have it!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Alright folks, how about an overdue drum roll... :)

Sorry for the 3 day tardy, we just got back from 4 weeks abroad (1 of those weeks being a last minute change), playing catch up on work now while we get over our jet lag and re situate ourselves at home.

Ok, this sweet package is going out to one of our longstanding subscribers (#97), a huge congratulations to @GrantL!! 🙏

Screen Shot 2018-09-28 at 9.06.45 AM.png

Thanks to all for their support, we'll work to get a new prize up ASAP. 😎

• Like 2

WOW! I am really excited. I won the REV 1.5 vented package almost 10 years ago, ( Dec, 2008.) My son and I have really enjoyed it but it will be even better to be able to fly together now. Thanks so much, John, for the great prize.

I discovered KiteLife online way back around 1998-99. It was very much instrumental in renewing my interest in kiting. I have been making and flying kites ever since. I have attended numerous kite making retreats, festival in several states and countries. I have taught at several retreats and kiting has been a part of mine and my family's life. I am proud to have been a supporter of KiteLife for all of this time. I am so happy that they inspired me to get back into kiting.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• 4 months later...
      WOW! I am really excited. I won the REV 1.5 vented package almost 10 years ago, ( Dec, 2008.) My son and I have really enjoyed it but it will be even better to be able to fly together now. Thanks so much, John, for the great prize.
    I discovered KiteLife online way back around 1998-99. It was very much instrumental in renewing my interest in kiting. I have been making and flying kites ever since. I have attended numerous kite making retreats, festival in several states and countries. I have taught at several retreats and kiting has been a part of mine and my family's life. I am proud to have been a supporter of KiteLife for all of this time. I am so happy that they inspired me to get back into kiting.

Grant. Next time I see you, whip out that kite. Was great to meet you at Sky Circus.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using KiteLife mobile app