KiteLife Forum

FS: Revolution 1.5 quad line kite **SOLD**

Boostt

The black line attached to the kite in the photo is the bridle. No intent at smart-ass remarks, just want to make sure you guys are talking about the same thing so there's no misunderstanding. Also it should be mentioned whether the kite comes with the storage sleeve.

• Like 2

Reason I asked is because the picture looks like it has frame and bridle. I won a bid on ebay last year for a sail only rev kite. It had no bridle and frame.

@Boostt since these are your only posts on this forum, do you have references or are you a long time member of any other forum like gwtwforum.com?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cjkramos said:

Reason I asked is because the picture looks like it has frame and bridle. I won a bid on ebay last year for a sail only rev kite. It had no bridle and frame.

@Boostt since these are your only posts on this forum, do you have references or are you a long time member of any other forum like gwtwforum.com?

I'm only trying to sell the sail,  Im new to 4 line kites and love it so far.  I decided to build my own kites after looking at what Rev. has to offer and I don't like some of their color choices for the models I want.  I used this 1.5 as a template and now i don't need it anymore.  I haven't been at this sport for long, only a few months so I have no references.  But if you pay by Paypal you can get protection that way, but honestly it isn't much to go through all this trouble to scam someone tbh.  So I can include the sail and bridle,  that's it.  I have been lurking the Rev forum and this one to steal some secrets from you guys..included some photos of the kites I've made..

IMG-0662.thumb.JPG.a4be05a26f78d30274a228f0a8415dd7.JPGIMG-0698.thumb.JPG.96ad77f0d6642703baa8e8207339c11d.JPGIMG-0705.thumb.jpg.d0390d70668fd83cc37c8dac9db0ffb0.jpg

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Boostt said:

I'm only trying to sell the sail,  Im new to 4 line kites and love it so far.  I decided to build my own kites after looking at what Rev. has to offer and I don't like some of their color choices for the models I want.  I used this 1.5 as a template and now i don't need it anymore.  I haven't been at this sport for long, only a few months so I have no references.  But if you pay by Paypal you can get protection that way, but honestly it isn't much to go through all this trouble to scam someone tbh.  So I can include the sail and bridle,  that's it.  I have been lurking the Rev forum and this one to steal some secrets from you guys..included some photos of the kites I've made..

IMG-0662.thumb.JPG.a4be05a26f78d30274a228f0a8415dd7.JPGIMG-0698.thumb.JPG.96ad77f0d6642703baa8e8207339c11d.JPGIMG-0705.thumb.jpg.d0390d70668fd83cc37c8dac9db0ffb0.jpg

Nice work. I look forward to you sharing your work with us.. I see you are also using White for The Leading Edge..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Boostt said:

Thanks..I like the way white LE looks.  I've seen a lot of your kites and took some inspiration from that. 

I'm honored.. To keep from splintering your for sale topic, I'd suggest starting a new topic with your builds over in the Kite Making section of the forum.

https://kitelife.com/forum/forum/120-kite-making/

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...