KiteLife Forum

Ocean City Sept 19-20

ACrop

Hey all, I am headed to Ocean City MD on Sept 19-20 if anyone is around to fly quads. I know, I know the real fun starts Friday, but I only get Wednesday and Thursday. Anywho, if you are around and want to fly I'll be flying as often as my kids allow. Am aiming to do a night fly after they go to bed.

Hope to see someone sometime....

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using KiteLife mobile app

• Like 3

Maybe to the night-fly April, .....We will be there Wednesday, not in the condo either (so less crap to lug!). What time are the kids down?  I could probably be convinced btw 8:00 pm-10:00 if I have an afternoon nap first.

3rd street & boardwalk I think? (Barbara handles those lodging details).  

Paul Dugard and I will both be there Thursday whenever, if you can join us

243 kiters signed on/up so crowds will be treated to a great show

see ya there!

• Like 1

Perfect weather day and night Wednesday thru Saturday, off the ocean, "Shook Mesh kites wind" almost exclusively team 120s, filled w/energy in sky and spirit, bobbing along to music, lights, tails, strobes and weaving ourselves into a unit, couple rain occasions to finish out the week! Home tomorrow which is always sad.  Just beat to death tired, hellva show until then though,.... until next April when we return again.  Thanks sweetie, you are the bestest wife ever!

• Like 1