KiteLife Forum

Shipping update!

John Barresi

• 3 weeks later...

That was fast!

We’ve just delivered / shipped the first 32 kites (including Riff’s), the next 45 kites are on their way to our office as we speak.

I know it’s small comfort (if any) but the manufacturing timeline really got thrown by the massive number of custom orders (roughly 35%-40%), added a lot of one by one labor to the process as opposed to the stock colors (assembly line sail cutting). No excuse, merely explaining, I trust you’ll bear with the challenges in favor of receiving great kites in exchange for your patience. 🙏🏻

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Most of the last batch has already arrived in flyers’s hands and I’m pleased to report our builders are back to 100%... As always, subject to variables and shipping time, 46 more Djinn (mixed customs and stock colors) should be on their way to us as of Dec 14, there is even a fighting chance they’ll be delivered to North American flyers in time for Christmas. Thanks for your ongoing patience, we’re nearly caught up now. ✌️

• Like 4