John Barresi

Shipping update!

The first batch of Djinns is being finished as we speak, just down to leading edges and parts assembly now - our factory is working hard to deliver the first box to us sometime in the next couple of weeks, thanks for your ongoing support and patience! 🤙

1D0B3095-7310-4BD0-8694-1F9466D3D7B0.jpeg BA3A0D21-7C33-418A-AC9C-DB4B5A64589A.jpeg

89D7F706-4884-4083-8828-AD4C57C279B9.jpeg 33C1B5BB-B781-44E9-A82F-086224BE9AE7.jpeg

• Like 7

That was fast!

We’ve just delivered / shipped the first 32 kites (including Riff’s), the next 45 kites are on their way to our office as we speak.

I know it’s small comfort (if any) but the manufacturing timeline really got thrown by the massive number of custom orders (roughly 35%-40%), added a lot of one by one labor to the process as opposed to the stock colors (assembly line sail cutting). No excuse, merely explaining, I trust you’ll bear with the challenges in favor of receiving great kites in exchange for your patience. 🙏🏻

• Like 3

Thanks for the update John. Can’t wait to see my custom set of Djinns. After flying yours in Long Beach I know the wait is well worth it. Besides it’s raining and no wind the last few day.

Sent from my iPhone using KiteLife mobile app

• Like 1

Will be at Atlantic Beach tomorrow. Will probably cross paths with the Shooks. There's actually a Gale Warning for tonight and winds will be a bit strong 15mph+ for my Standard but if I get a lull, it's sure to make a showing.

Waiting for appropriate winds. I didn't do custom colors with the first one.. Winds were 20-25+ today. Not the environment for a full sail..

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, ACrop said:

Well we're is the picture riff?? Don't leave us wondering and dreaming...

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using KiteLife mobile app

That's funny . Thinking I was gonna see a pic while I was signing in.

20 hours ago, ACrop said:

Well we're is the picture riff?? Don't leave us wondering and dreaming...

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using KiteLife mobile app

@ACrop Per your request

Image1.jpg

Image2.jpg

Image3.jpg

Image4.jpg

Image5.jpg

Image6.jpg

Image7.jpg

Image8.jpg

Image9.jpg

• Like 4

One for sure thing I've learned is you can't judge a kites color till it's in the air. Starting to wonder if I'll ever see a ugly one. The last 2 just make me smile wider.

• Like 2

A grand total of 76 Djinns are now with or on their way to their owners, stay tuned for updates on our next shipment which should be all customs. ;) 

• Like 4