KiteLife Forum

B-Series MID Package (1/1/19)

John Barresi

We're pleased to yet again announce the next prize being given away to our most appreciated supporters, the Kitelife Subscribers... For roughly 10 cents per day they play a major role in keeping KL growing in every way.

B-Series MID, roughly a $350 value and no longer manufactured by Revolution as of 2017!

Revolution-stunt-kite-b-series-red-black.jpg.2c3845e929494fbac13908451da69eb8.jpg

This package includes a MID VENT sail, 2 and 3 wrap frames, adjustable handles, DVD and kite sleeve!

NOTE: Primary color of the kite in this drawing is RED and BLACK on a STANDARD SAIL...
This is regular (factory) model, it is not a Pro by Bazzer, but will still provide excellent flying for whoever wins this.

You can sign up here.

Odds of winning for this prize is currently 1/374, and will be drawn on Jan 1st, 2019!

Our thanks, and the very best to you... Let the drooling begin!

• Like 1

Please note, this will probably be the last B-Series we ever give away... I'm down to a set of just three unopened factory B-Series now which I will probably keep in my collection for sentimental reasons, but we should be able to look forward to seeing some Djinns and other cool stuff coming up for grabs in the coming year!

• Like 6

Thanks for all you do John.  KiteLife has been a part of my life for some time now.  It is everything kites for all kite fliers.  Pure & fine all the time.  The prizes are just icing on the cake.  I have been fortunate to win several times.  It is a surprise, a joy & humbling all at the same time.  The B series have a special place in the world of kites.  I believe I have nine in the kite dungeon now.  I guess I have been around just long enough to see some changes.  Rock on,  SHBKF

my beloved B mid vent

gallery_7709_404_1281961.jpg

• Like 7

• 1 month later...