KiteLife Forum

Votes Please

cerfvoliste

YER on YER OWN with this one, fella!!! What ever suits your eye best is what works here! Don't even want to know how many hours I've spent on that colorizer .................................................. ...........................................................!

• Like 6

GREEN!!! I want one in purple and pink though. Well maybe purple and silver. Dang maybe neon green and yellow. Really starting to hate colorizers. Well maybe not. They are a lot of fun. Then again they waste a lot of time. On the other hand though.Whoops I digress.Seeings how it's you and not me LOL I'd get the green one for sure(pretty sure). GREEN!!!

• Haha 1

If your design is really close to stock.. is the one or two panels worth the extra expense?? It's a choice only you can answer.. I ended up going stock for my first one and I couldn't be happier with that decision.. Down the road a bit I may go custom colorizer ,but I think for my first one a stock color was the right color. :) 

You can bet if/when i go custom, it won't be close to stock in any way.

Played with the Solus colorizer till I was blue(maybe green) in the face. Getting close to the build . Now I'd rather Jon T does what strikes his fancy at the time. If I have to choose I will but I haven't seen a ugly one yet. I like to bring the colors in towards the center so it gives a eyeball effect.Polo's colorizer allows for that too. Maybe I spend to much time with Lam eyes looking at me LOL. To my eyes your Phoenix draws me towards center also. Designs like that give me the illusion of movement when sitting still. 

• 3 months later...