photomom

Christmas Roundup

Recommended Posts

So who got a new kite for Christmas?  Not me.  But that's okay.  How about everyone else?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not a thing except PERFECT prime rib for dinner. After we ate kids German Shepherd snuck off with one of the bones. Found him under the table in 7th heaven.Think he had the best day out of all of us LOL.Great day for everyone!! Like the dog though I think it was because of the prime rib ☮️.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After a couple yrs of me always posting kite stuff on FB, YouTube and Instagram my wonderful family have come to grips with my passion for kites. They all got together at Christmas to help me finally get my FIRST BRAND NEW kite. Custom design ordered day after Christmas. I am truly blessed. Happy flying to all.

 

 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Breezin said:

Not a thing except PERFECT prime rib for dinner. After we ate kids German Shepherd snuck off with one of the bones. Found him under the table in 7th heaven.Think he had the best day out of all of us LOL.Great day for everyone!! Like the dog though I think it was because of the prime rib ☮️.

Sorry @Breezin, I couldn't resist and have to share.. I read your comment, and the punctuation in my own mind gave me an entirely different picture until I re-read it carefully.. To share the way I read it at first, Imagine an apostrophe in "kid's" and a comma after "Shepherd."  Glad you had a wonderful day.

To answer the original question for me. No new kites  but I did manage to sell some, so kites in the future for sure. Had a nice relaxing weekend with family. 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, riffclown said:

Sorry @Breezin, I couldn't resist and have to share.. I read your comment, and the punctuation in my own mind gave me an entirely different picture until I re-read it carefully.. To share the way I read it at first, Imagine an apostrophe in "kid's" and a comma after "Shepherd."  Glad you had a wonderful day.

To answer the original question for me. No new kites  but I did manage to sell some, so kites in the future for sure. Had a nice relaxing weekend with family. 

I imagined a comma after the word After and a period after the word kids. The rest just flows logically.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, makatakam said:

I imagined a comma after the word After and a period after the word kids. The rest just flows logically.

I understood it 100%. Just on the first read, my clown mind found the humorous way to read it..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i got an 1.5  Phantom Midnight Edition Ultra Light  with race rods. will come one of this days and i just wait a sunny day for the great reflexes is give 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got some 50# and 90# line.

I had been saving up for a quiver of 2-3 Djinns for myself, but a broken tooth requiring a crown drained the bank balance. Even so, fresh line is good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now