KiteLife Forum

Ultralight fighter

grey78

I love my Wala and indoor gliders; can someone recommend an ultralight fighter kite? Either one to buy or where to find very detailed plans? Thanks. 
I recently purchased this De Tomaso Superleggera from Thomas Horvath. It's not considered a fighter kite, however it can have some of those qualities.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using KiteLife mobile app

• Like 1

Are you looking for a "true" fighter or an outdoor glider/fighter mix? Horvath's Urban Ninja serves that purpose well. I believe there are  plans out there for it, he published them as open plans. It's a single line kite that can't be set up and forgotten - you must fly it all the time! I like to use it when there's just a hint of wind, but not enough to fly my quads. Satisfies the quad flier in me, I get to be active with the kite.

• Like 1

I am hoping to find something that will be fun to learn some "tricks", if that's even possible.  I've built only one kite. I think it is a Borelli glider, but I built it as a club meeting where all the supplies were already set up.  Where can I get supplies to build the Ninja?