KiteLife Forum

Midnight Diamonds Vented

riffclown

The ground pic gives the kite a metallic sheen. Will it have a similar effect in the air? Very cool looking. Few of my kites in certain light have a somewhat stained glass look. Nothing like that though.

29 minutes ago, Wayne Dowler said:

Side note - how are the P3X different from the P series (100, 200, 300)? Never have tried any....

IMO, they are pretty much interchangeable. The difference seems to come into play when you start talking about P3T which is a tapered spar..

4 minutes ago, Breezin said:

The ground pic gives the kite a metallic sheen. Will it have a similar effect in the air? Very cool looking. Few of my kites in certain light have a somewhat stained glass look. Nothing like that though.

Not sure.. the polymax has some cool reflective properties but the refractive quality is not so much. The is the same material as Indigo Sunrise, Winter Jacket and others I've made with the word Midnight in the name. Hopefully first flying video will answer your question for both of us. :)

• Like 1
  • Like 1

It is hard to tell from photos,videos until a kite is in the air on the end of your lines for sure .My 1st Nighthawk had the warm color. Didn't care for it much until I put it in the air. One of the prettiest kites I've flown IMO.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...