KiteLife Forum

Kaiju by Kite Forge (Jul 1, 2019)

John Barresi

We're pleased to yet again announce the next prize being given away to our most appreciated supporters, the Kitelife Subscribers... For roughly 10 cents per day they play a major role in keeping KL growing in every way.

The winner of this drawing will receive one brand new black and lime Kaiju by Kite Forge, complete with 7' lines ($135 value)...

Screen-Shot-2017-12-18-at-1.31.22-PM.png

Actual prize kite is black and lime green, not as shown in the photo and video above.

==

Info on the Kite Forge website:

==

If you haven't done so already, You can sign up here.

Odds of winning for this prize is currently 1/381, and will be drawn on July 1st, 2019!

Our thanks, and the very best to you... Let the drooling begin. ;)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Wayne Dowler said:

WHAT?? No chatter for the last 2 weeks?? C'mon Kaiju!!!

I try to fly mine each week, it's a solid kite. I alternate between it and my indoor quad on T/Th mornings. 

If the person who wins the prize isn't interested in an indoor kite, I'd gladly accept a redirection to my address. B)

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Cot51stState said:

Not everyone has a bag full of kites for any given situation or the sewing skills to make their own 😉. Just this past weekend as I was measuring out a set of 50# 120' fly lines I thought how cool it would be to take a break from sleeving and fly a kite in the backyard. 

FWIW, I started sewing mine because I couldn't afford the others.. My bag grew pretty much one kite at the time..

• Like 1

There have been times in my life I wished I could have similar. Work in a place for a while, get a bunch of employee discounts and ultra-cheap clearance items that still work perfectly, all the scratch-and-dents that only have cosmetic issues, etc.  Also a chance to try out all the different options to get a good feel for them.  Not just kites, but get to use all the cars, get to use all the musical instruments, get to use all the ultra-comfy mattresses, get to try all the audio systems, all the latest and greatest computers, etc.

Another would be being the driver in the commercials where they pop up the warning, "professional driver, closed course, do not attempt". 

• Like 1

Hi all!

just got back from a kite clinic late last night, I’ve just validated most of our records but have to run a family errand this morning, then I’m off to another clinic super early tomorrow morning but I will be drawing a winner later this evening. 👍🏻

Thanks all for your patience! ❤️