KiteLife Forum

New MV Purple(s) - Classic Colors Diamonds Style

riffclown

Since my Lightly Vented with a touch of Purple kite has gone to a new home I still need a midvent in my bag and I want to stay with the Purple for this one.

Courtesy of a well known kite maker's scrap bin, I have a couple of different classic purples. The older Icarex had rectangular grid instead of the square grid you are used to seeing today.

One is very close in tint to the modern Purple. The other is just a touch bluer. I'm starting another lightly vented kite but wanted to tease the initial pattern.

20190622_102628p.jpg

Hopefully I'll be able to reveal the pattern this evening.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

At some point on Sunday as I’m looking at the line of familiar kites resting, I notice a newbie within the group and think, cool someone’s got a new toy. So of course I pick it up and play with it for a little while. Two things right off the bat, light as a feather and super responsive. That’s as technical as I can get. Thoroughly enjoyed it in my hands and it looks fantastic against the sun. Thanks Riff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3