KiteLife Forum

Happy Wife Hobby

Bendkiter

Just a few cents worth of my brain. I have had numerous hobbies over the years including a RC airplane habit, competition archery, mountain biking and motorcycling(Street Glide). Soooo many dollars for fun. The wife likes motorcycling, and is warming up to kiting, but her activity is the dog and her guitar. I am so pleased that one COULD go whole hog with w/ a few kites as well as  the requisite accessories for a couple people/preferences/conditions for a fraction of the cost for a great 3-d bow rig or RC plane. She loves the beaches on the Or Coast. We go there a couple times a month. She is a huge GOT fan, so I am looking for the perfect Dragon Kite...then I GOT her flying with me! I will find the kite, just wanted to ramble a bit while it is hailing and I am giving my equipment some love. So much fun for so little investment!

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Bendkiter said:

So much fun for so little investment!

Wife had to come out and watch me fly my newest to see what all the fuss was about(Sky Sport Design AC SUL). After a few minutes she walked back to the house muttering. Think I heard the word idiot a couple times.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Bendkiter said:

She is a huge GOT fan, so I am looking for the perfect Dragon Kite...then I GOT her flying with me! 

Drachen means both kite and dragon in German. Buy kites made in Germany you can have whatever type ya want cause they're always dragons LOL.